    I just got my new sony camcorder for Christmas and was trying out the picture
    package and now its says I need macromedia flash?? is this something I have
    to buy now??? Or is there a free download somewhere?

    michelle65, Dec 26, 2006

  2. michelle65

    Bob Williams Guest

    michelle65 wrote:
    > I just got my new sony camcorder for Christmas and was trying out the picture
    > package and now its says I need macromedia flash?? is this something I have
    > to buy now??? Or is there a free download somewhere?

    Macromedia was purchased by Adobe in 2005.
    Adobe released Adobe Flash and offers a free download for its Flash Reader.
    See:
    http://www.adobe.com/shockwave/download/index.cgi?P1_Prod_Version=ShockwaveFlash
    Bob Williams

    Bob Williams, Dec 26, 2006

  3. michelle65

    Ron Hunter Guest

    michelle65 wrote:
    > I just got my new sony camcorder for Christmas and was trying out the picture
    > package and now its says I need macromedia flash?? is this something I have
    > to buy now??? Or is there a free download somewhere?

    Macromedia sold the program to Adobe. Go to the Adobe site
    (www.adobe.com) where you can download and install the program. It is free.

    Ron Hunter, Dec 26, 2006