    Warrington
    England
    http://community.webshots.com/user/crftdv
    Dave Croft, Nov 7, 2004

  2. Dave Croft

    °Mike° Guest

    Are you talking about the prompt to install
    Macromedia Flash?

    On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 12:21:04 -0000, in
    <>
    Dave Croft scrawled:

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 7, 2004

  3. Dave Croft

    Dave Croft Guest

    "°Mike°" <> wrote in message news:41932831.5637390@localhost...
    > Are you talking about the prompt to install
    > Macromedia Flash?

    Yes, That is what is annoying me.
    --
    Dave Croft
    Dave Croft, Nov 7, 2004
  4. Dave Croft

    °Mike° Guest

    On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 14:11:10 -0000, in
    <>
    Dave Croft scrawled:

    >> On Sun, 7 Nov 2004 12:21:04 -0000, in
    >> <>
    >> Dave Croft scrawled:
    >> >Is there any way of preventing this unwanted program from appearing
    >> >several times when visiting websites.
    >> >The sites work fine without the annoying program.
    >> >I suppose I could download it but I don't want to see the video crap that it
    >> >would generate.

    >"°Mike°" <> wrote in message news:41932831.5637390@localhost...
    >> Are you talking about the prompt to install
    >> Macromedia Flash?

    >Yes, That is what is annoying me.

    Then change your ActiveX security settings in I.E.,
    Install Macromedia, or don't visit Flash-laden sites.

    --
    Basic computer maintenance
    °Mike°, Nov 7, 2004