    Thedagem
    --
    Rock over London, rock on Chicago, Pontiac we are driving excitement.

    =?Utf-8?B?dGhlZGFnZW0=?=, Jan 30, 2006

  2. You will get this problem if you are surfing under Internet Explorer 64-bit,
    try using the 32-bit version of Internet Explorer instead. There is no 64
    bit version of Flash 8 available.
    --
    Andre
    Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 30, 2006

  3. Flash player 8 will work with Mozilla browsers, but if you download to one
    web site, that is the only one which will 'act' like it has the program.
    Standby.

    =?Utf-8?B?SmFja00=?=, Jan 31, 2006
  4. In this case though, it seems that users preference is probably in IE.

    Andre Da Costa [Extended64], Jan 31, 2006