    thanks,

    --
    Jenn
    Jenn, Nov 25, 2009

  2. Jenn

    Dan C Guest

    On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:27:18 -0600, Jenn wrote:

    > Can anyone recommend a good group for advice and tutorials for this
    > program?
    >
    > thanks,

    Damn, is Google down again???

    "Bother!" said Pooh, as he wiped the vomit from his chin.
    Dan C, Nov 25, 2009

  3. Jenn

    chuckcar Guest

    "Jenn" <> wrote in

    > Can anyone recommend a good group for advice and tutorials for this
    > program?

    When looking for computer technical groups *always* start with comp.*.

    --
    (setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )
    chuckcar, Nov 25, 2009
  4. Jenn

    Jenn Guest

    chuckcar wrote:
    > "Jenn" <> wrote in
    >
    >> Can anyone recommend a good group for advice and tutorials for this
    >> program?
    >>

    > When looking for computer technical groups *always* start with comp.*.

    thanks for the suggestion, chuckcar.

    --
    Jenn (from Oklahoma)
    Jenn, Nov 27, 2009
  5. Jenn

    Jenn Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Wed, 25 Nov 2009 10:27:18 -0600, "Jenn" <> wrote:
    >
    >> Can anyone recommend a good group for advice and tutorials for this
    >> program?
    >>
    >> thanks,

    > alt.macromedia.flash would be a good start.

    I took a look at that group and it's not active at all... so I tried a group
    by the name of macromedia.flash and responded to a post there, but my
    response has not showed up, so I'm not sure if I can do anything but read
    that particular group.

    Thanks for the suggestion.

    --
    Jenn (from Oklahoma)
    Jenn, Nov 27, 2009
  6. Jenn

    Jenn Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:18:57 -0600, "Jenn" <> wrote:
    >
    >> I took a look at that group and it's not active at all... so I tried
    >> a group by the name of macromedia.flash and responded to a post
    >> there, but my response has not showed up, so I'm not sure if I can
    >> do anything but read that particular group.
    >>
    >> Thanks for the suggestion.

    > I see 119 messages in alt.macromedia.flash - including your test post.
    > Posting a test message to a non test group is one way to make sure
    > people ignore you.
    >
    > I see 21,458 posts to macromedia.flash . I see you response to the
    > post "Subject: Flash movie size 100% = no stage limitation?" .
    >
    > If you don't see your post, perhaps you have a filter set in your
    > Outlook to not show your posts?

    I didn't post a test message on alt.macromedia.flash. That was some other
    Jenn. My posts have my signature at the bottom you see below.

    On the macromedia.flash group my post sure didn't show up for several hours.
    I gave up and deleted the group.
    I re-added the macromedia.flash group and I now see my response posted
    there.

    --
    Jenn (from Oklahoma)
    Jenn, Nov 29, 2009
  7. Jenn

    Jenn Guest

    Evan Platt wrote:
    > On Fri, 27 Nov 2009 13:18:57 -0600, "Jenn" <> wrote:
    >
    >> I took a look at that group and it's not active at all... so I tried
    >> a group by the name of macromedia.flash and responded to a post
    >> there, but my response has not showed up, so I'm not sure if I can
    >> do anything but read that particular group.
    >>
    >> Thanks for the suggestion.

    > I see 119 messages in alt.macromedia.flash - including your test post.
    > Posting a test message to a non test group is one way to make sure
    > people ignore you.
    >
    > I see 21,458 posts to macromedia.flash . I see you response to the
    > post "Subject: Flash movie size 100% = no stage limitation?" .
    >
    > If you don't see your post, perhaps you have a filter set in your
    > Outlook to not show your posts?

    Noticed you are a photog ... saw some of your pics. I liked the b&W one
    with the 40's look.. she was blond and had the victory curls in her hair
    with like a japanese umbrella. Nice!

    --
    Jenn (from Oklahoma)
    Jenn, Nov 29, 2009