    tools and tricks of the trade.
    So please leave me your comments if you would.

    Thank You!

    rEn, Oct 21, 2006

  2. rEn

    Paul Rubin Guest

    "rEn" <> writes:
    > Just got serious about photography as a hobby, and am still learning the
    > tools and tricks of the trade.
    > So please leave me your comments if you would.

    Make sure to remove the lens cap before taking the picture.

    Paul Rubin, Oct 21, 2006

  3. rEn

    Joan Guest

    It's obvious the lens cap was off, but I have no idea what was being
    photographed.

    --
    Joan

    "Paul Rubin" <http://> wrote in message
    : "rEn" <> writes:
    : > Just got serious about photography as a hobby, and am still
    learning the
    : > tools and tricks of the trade.
    : > So please leave me your comments if you would.
    :
    : Make sure to remove the lens cap before taking the picture.

    Joan, Oct 21, 2006
  4. rEn

    Annika1980 Guest

    rEn wrote:
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/79269098@N00/274327098/
    >
    > New to the group, been lurking couple weeks now.
    > Just got serious about photography as a hobby, and am still learning the
    > tools and tricks of the trade.
    > So please leave me your comments if you would.
    >
    > Thank You!

    Kind of an odd composition.
    Here's the test: When I wake up tomorrow will I want to view this pic
    again?
    I don't believe I will.

    Annika1980, Oct 21, 2006
  5. rEn

    embee Guest

    "Annika1980" <> wrote in message

    > Kind of an odd composition.
    > Here's the test: When I wake up tomorrow will I want to view this pic
    > again?
    > I don't believe I will.

    ...... Whereas your "behind the scenes" image from earlier is one I may well
    be viewing again tomorrow ;-)
    Cheers

    embee, Oct 21, 2006
  6. rEn

    Annika1980 Guest

    embee wrote:
    > "Annika1980" <> wrote in message
    > > Kind of an odd composition.
    > > Here's the test: When I wake up tomorrow will I want to view this pic
    > > again?
    > > I don't believe I will.
    > >

    > ..... Whereas your "behind the scenes" image from earlier is one I may well
    > be viewing again tomorrow ;-)
    > Cheers

    My point exactly.

    Annika1980, Oct 21, 2006
  7. rEn

    Frank ess Guest

    Joan wrote:
    > It's obvious the lens cap was off, but I have no idea what was being
    > photographed.

    Vegetable sex organs, I think. Too busy, to my eye.

    --
    Frank ess

    Frank ess, Oct 21, 2006
  8. rEn

    Bill K Guest

    rEn wrote:
    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/79269098@N00/274327098/
    >
    > New to the group, been lurking couple weeks now.
    > Just got serious about photography as a hobby, and am still learning the
    > tools and tricks of the trade.
    > So please leave me your comments if you would.
    >
    > Thank You!

    rEn
    For somone just starting out. To my eye, the composition is such that
    it clashes. My eye doesn't know where to go. That's subjective, of
    course. You're doing the right thing by seeking critiques.
    --
    Gator Bait

    Bill K, Oct 21, 2006
  9. rEn

    Mardon Guest

    "rEn" <> wrote:

    > http://www.flickr.com/photos/79269098@N00/274327098/
    >
    > New to the group, been lurking couple weeks now.
    > Just got serious about photography as a hobby, and am still
    > learning the tools and tricks of the trade.
    > So please leave me your comments if you would.
    > Thank You!

    I'm not too fond of the image that you referred us to. Of the 12
    photos I saw on your site, I like this one the best:
    http://www.flickr.com/photo_zoom.gne?id=275192372&size=l
    If the bloom were just a bit more off-centre to the left, I would
    like it even better.

    Mardon, Oct 21, 2006