    Medium
    Low

    In a test situation which one do you go with? Which is out of date?
    Creekside, Aug 25, 2006

  2. Creekside

    M. Vaillant Guest

    Hi,

    I'm quite sure you won't get any question you can't answer because of this
    extra option, if so, be sure to remember the nr. of question and you can
    pass it to Microsoft as a complaint (if the failing score depended on one
    question right or wrong.

    Grtz from Belgium !

    "Creekside" <> wrote in message
    >I notice in MS courseware for 272 they list macro virus protection as:
    > High
    > Medium
    > Low
    > When I look in Word 2003 I see:
    > Very High
    > High
    > Medium
    > Low
    >
    > In a test situation which one do you go with? Which is out of date?

    It has removed 333 spam emails to date.
    Try SPAMfighter for free now!
    M. Vaillant, Aug 26, 2006