    paora Guest

    Do you have flash crap on your website?

    Fucking annoying shit it is.
    paora, May 18, 2004

  2. paora

    steve Guest

    paora wrote:
    > Do you have flash crap on your website?
    >
    > Fucking annoying shit it is.

    It is annoying. I used to like it...but now it is mainly used for ads
    and it's like an embedded pop-up.

    Sites with 'too much' (my measure) of it don't get a return visit.
    steve, May 18, 2004

  3. paora

    a Guest

    In article <>,
    says...
    > Do you have flash crap on your website?
    >
    > Fucking annoying shit it is.

    It can have its place but Spywareblaster comes with the option to kill
    flash for a reason. Used like a damn blink tag.
    a, May 18, 2004
  4. paora

    zed Guest

    paora wrote:

    > Do you have flash crap on your website?
    >
    > Fucking annoying shit it is.

    This site should be in the hall of shame.
    Not only Flash, but only flash in a popup window, and nothing (zilch) on
    the main page. Unbelievable.
    http://www.leadershipfocus.co.nz/
    zed, May 19, 2004
  5. paora

    Allistar Guest

    paora wrote:

    > Do you have flash crap on your website?
    >
    > Fucking annoying shit it is.

    Indeed. I use the flash blocker plugin for Mozilla. Any flash content on a
    web page is replaced with an unobtrusive play button, and I can decide to
    play the flash by clicking it. Good for the odd website whose nitwit
    developer decided to put essential content flash.

    Allistar.
    Allistar, May 19, 2004