    registered or force B&H to take it back. I'm just tired of being screwed by
    lousy service and dishonest people. Gotta take it in my own hands some
    times....watch out, here I come.
    Xman, Mar 28, 2005

  2. Xman

    Jose Guest

    So is the short version that you procrastinated during the first 20 days of
    the 30 day period, they're having computer problems, you haven't tried to
    call them yet?

    And you're ranting and spinning conspiracy theories why?

    Jose, Mar 28, 2005

  3. Xman

    Felix Guest

    I registered on-line with them last week (Wednesday) and received the
    confirmatory email. There was nothing wrong with their system then.

    Felix, Mar 28, 2005