    offered by B&H)

    For an international customer, can I get the camera fixed locally if a
    problem occurs?

    Matt, Nov 14, 2004

  2. "Matt" <> wrote in message
    news:cn80g9$972$...
    > Is the MACK 3 year extended international warranty any good? (Warranty
    > offered by B&H)
    >
    > For an international customer, can I get the camera fixed locally if a
    > problem occurs?

    Personally I don't know. I've heard bad things, and some not-so-bad things
    about them. I usually buy their extended warranty because, as a percentage
    of the total price, it's quite low and there for cost-efficient on the
    theory that some protection is better than none.

    HMc

    Howard McCollister, Nov 14, 2004

  3. Matt

    mrrogers Guest

    All of the reviews I've read about Mack have been negative. Search
    http://www.photo.net to see many of them.

    mrrogers, Nov 14, 2004
  4. I hope it's good, I bought one. Shop around for it, though, the
    lowest price I found was at Compuplus.com for $23.99 to a high
    of around $100 elsewhere.
    Art S.

    Mr. Cellophane, Nov 15, 2004
  5. Matt

    Big Bill Guest

    wrote:

    >All of the reviews I've read about Mack have been negative. Search
    >http://www.photo.net to see many of them.
    >
    >"Matt" <> wrote in message
    >
    >> Is the MACK 3 year extended international warranty any good? (Warranty
    >> offered by B&H)

    Well, here's a good one...
    It worked for my D-600L (admittedly, a while ago).
    The camera had a problem with the batteries (seems to be a common
    complaint about Olys), and it was fixed under the Mack warranty.

    --
    Bill Funk
    Change "g" to "a"

    Big Bill, Nov 15, 2004