macbeth colors tri-strip

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Stanley Krute, Dec 16, 2003.

  1. Howdy

    I've been helping a friend who's had problems
    with the color of her lab's prints of digital images.

    To help diagnose the issues, I've added a little
    strip of Macbeth color chart hues to several images.
    In the strip, the chart colors are repeated three times, against
    a near-white, light-gray, and near-black background.

    Other folks might find this Macbeth tri-strip image of use. It's parked here:

    http://FreshArtDaily.com/tools/macbeth_color_chart_tri-strip_1-inch.png

    -- Stan

    ps -- The RGB values for the chart come
    from Mitch Valburg's excellent 1998 post to
    rec.photo.digital, archived here:

    http://groups.google.com/groups?q=v...e=utf-8&selm=&rnum=2

    Stanley Krute, Dec 16, 2003