    SODIMMs listed on ebay with that same spec-- but saying they are for a MAC.

    Will they work in a PC?

    Ed
    Special Ed, Mar 2, 2007

  2. Special Ed

    Demolitio Guest

    Hi Ed,

    I'd do some research on your laptop or check with your laptop
    manufacturer first before you attempt installing those DIMMS. alot of
    OEMs like to make things proprietary by adding a dummy pin or two in the
    ram slots on thier products, just to ensure that customers go to THEM or
    thier authorized dealers for thier upgrade needs.

    hope this helps,

    -Vern

    Demolitio, Mar 3, 2007