    64 bit the Mac will not let me in. Not that big a deal, since I can save
    from the Mac, but I'm wondering if this might be an issue with XP 64 bit. I
    have no idea where to look for a solution. Any suggestions? Thanks...

    Dennis Gordon, Nov 17, 2005

  2. Oh, and I did try installing/uninstalling the Nvidia firewal to see if that
    would affect it, which it didn't...

    Dennis Gordon, Nov 17, 2005

  3. That fix would affect how x64 gets on a network, but not the Macs.
    Certainly not a bad try, though.

    Colin Barnhorst, Nov 17, 2005
  4. Upon further review... the problem seems to be with the Mac. I can't make a
    new connection from any other machine I've tried. Only existing users are
    able to get in. I don't think it's a matter of too many users, since only
    about 8 machines ever access it, but it doesn't look like it has anything to
    do with my machine...

    Dennis Gordon, Nov 17, 2005