    When I sign on to my on-line banking with Win XP the site wants me to
    down load a Max program. I say no and every thing works fine. Any idea
    why a Mac program is needed (wanted) for Windows?

    p4o2, Jun 8, 2007

  2. p4o2

    Meat Plow Guest

    On Fri, 08 Jun 2007 07:40:32 -0700, p4o2 wrote:

    > When I sign on to my on-line banking with Win XP the site wants me to
    > down load a Max program. I say no and every thing works fine. Any idea
    > why a Mac program is needed (wanted) for Windows?

    Call you bank.

    #1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
    #1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
    #1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
    #10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
    #8 AUK Hate Machine Cog
    COOSN-266-06-25794

    Meat Plow, Jun 8, 2007

  3. p4o2

    streaming Guest

    "p4o2" <> wrote in message
    > When I sign on to my on-line banking with Win XP the site wants me to
    > down load a Max program. I say no and every thing works fine. Any idea
    > why a Mac program is needed (wanted) for Windows?

    In the header it's a Mac program, in the body you refer to it as both a
    "Max" and a "Mac" program but at no time do you detail exact program?
    I would guess it is Quicktime as they probably have visuals/graphics etc
    in the QT format.

    streaming, Jun 9, 2007
  4. streaming wrote:

    > "p4o2" <> wrote in message
    >> When I sign on to my on-line banking with Win XP the site wants me to
    >> down load a Max program. I say no and every thing works fine. Any idea
    >> why a Mac program is needed (wanted) for Windows?
    >>

    > In the header it's a Mac program, in the body you refer to it as both a
    > "Max" and a "Mac" program but at no time do you detail exact program?

    Google Grouper *and* a WebTV email address. Holy shit.

    --
    Blinky RLU 297263
    Killing all posts from Google Groups

    Blinky the Shark, Jun 9, 2007
  5. p4o2

    p4o2 Guest

    Blinky the Shark wrote:
    > streaming wrote:
    > >
    > > "p4o2" <> wrote in message
    > >> When I sign on to my on-line banking with Win XP the site wants me to
    > >> down load a Max program. I say no and every thing works fine. Any idea
    > >> why a Mac program is needed (wanted) for Windows?
    > >>

    > > In the header it's a Mac program, in the body you refer to it as both a
    > > "Max" and a "Mac" program but at no time do you detail exact program?

    > Google Grouper *and* a WebTV email address. Holy shit.
    >

    > --
    > Blinky RLU 297263
    > Killing all posts from Google Groups
    > The Usenet Improvement Project: http://blinkynet.net/comp/uip5.html

    Poor blinky. People make fun of others to feel better about
    themselves. They are most likely insecure and self-depreciating.

    p4o2, Jun 10, 2007