    Any ideas?

    regards

    Thing

    thing, Jul 6, 2005

  2. In article <42cba8b2$>, thing <> wrote:

    > I'm sure somewhere in the 10.4 pack it says how I apply/get cds as I
    > dont have a dvd player in my mac just s cdrw...damned if I can find it
    > though...
    >
    > Any ideas?
    >
    > regards
    >
    > Thing

    Here is the PDF you need..

    http://images.apple.com/au/macosx/pdf/Tiger_MX_nz.pdf

    Daniel

    Daniel Parker, Jul 6, 2005

  3. thing

    thing Guest

    Daniel Parker wrote:
    > In article <42cba8b2$>, thing <> wrote:
    >

    >>I'm sure somewhere in the 10.4 pack it says how I apply/get cds as I
    >>dont have a dvd player in my mac just s cdrw...damned if I can find it
    >>though...
    >>
    >>Any ideas?
    >>
    >>regards
    >>
    >>Thing

    > Here is the PDF you need..
    >
    > http://images.apple.com/au/macosx/pdf/Tiger_MX_nz.pdf
    >
    > Daniel

    thanks....so I send my dvd off.....if its gets lost Im stuffed....

    really useful....

    The shop said nothing about parting with an extra $16.50 either....all
    by 9th July.....

    Useful apple info, make a copy of your install dvd.....if I could do
    that I would already have a dvd burner now would I not....in which case
    why would I need the CDs?....like.......duh.....

    regards

    Thing

    thing, Jul 6, 2005
  4. thing

    Andrew Guest

    If you leave them at home and they get lost your stuffed too....

    - random post i know, Just a tad bored

    Andrew, Jul 6, 2005