    attaching via Cisco350 Access Points.

    TIA

    Colin
    Colin J Heseltine, Jul 5, 2004

  2. Colin J Heseltine

    Pat Donlon Guest

    "Colin J Heseltine" <> wrote in message news:<cccjpf$o8i$1$>...
    > Can anyone point me to information on how to configure MAC level
    > authentication using Microsofts IAS. Wish to be able to control clients
    > attaching via Cisco350 Access Points.
    >
    > TIA
    >
    > Colin

    http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer...s_configuration_example09186a00801c9520.shtml

    This is a link to config Leap authentication for Radius. You'll just
    need to change this to use MAC authentication if your MS IAS is just
    performing authentication. If you need some more info, I've a text
    file somewhere detailing the setup on the AP350.

    Cheers

    Pat
    Pat Donlon, Jul 6, 2004

  3. Colin J Heseltine

    peter Guest

    Pat Donlon wrote:
    > "Colin J Heseltine" <> wrote in message news:<cccjpf$o8i$1$>...
    >
    >>Can anyone point me to information on how to configure MAC level
    >>authentication using Microsofts IAS. Wish to be able to control clients
    >>attaching via Cisco350 Access Points.
    >>
    >>TIA
    >>
    >>Colin

    > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer...s_configuration_example09186a00801c9520.shtml
    >
    > This is a link to config Leap authentication for Radius. You'll just
    > need to change this to use MAC authentication if your MS IAS is just
    > performing authentication. If you need some more info, I've a text
    > file somewhere detailing the setup on the AP350.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Pat

    Pat , The Link is not working , could you also send the textfile to me
    please, I have the same problem !

    Peter
    peter, Jul 7, 2004
  4. Pat,
    Unfortunately I cannot get to the link either. If you could send the files
    directly to me I would appreciate it.

    Thanks,

    Colin.

    Colin J Heseltine, Jul 7, 2004
  5. Colin J Heseltine

    Pat Donlon Guest

    "Colin J Heseltine" <> wrote in message news:<cchl0j$7qh$1$>...
    > Pat,
    > Unfortunately I cannot get to the link either. If you could send the files
    > directly to me I would appreciate it.
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Colin.
    > "peter" <> wrote in message
    > > Pat Donlon wrote:
    > > > "Colin J Heseltine" <> wrote in message

    > http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer...s_configuration_example09186a00801c9520.shtml
    > > >
    > > > This is a link to config Leap authentication for Radius. You'll just
    > > > need to change this to use MAC authentication if your MS IAS is just
    > > > performing authentication. If you need some more info, I've a text
    > > > file somewhere detailing the setup on the AP350.
    > > >
    > > > Cheers
    > > >
    > > > Pat

    > > Pat , The Link is not working , could you also send the textfile to me
    > > please, I have the same problem !
    > >
    > > Peter

    I've mailed you offline the link requires CCO login.

    Cheers

    Pat
    Pat Donlon, Jul 8, 2004
  6. Colin J Heseltine

    peter Guest

    Pat Donlon wrote:

    > "Colin J Heseltine" <> wrote in message news:<cchl0j$7qh$1$>...
    >
    >>Pat,
    >>Unfortunately I cannot get to the link either. If you could send the files
    >>directly to me I would appreciate it.
    >>
    >>Thanks,
    >>
    >>Colin.
    >>"peter" <> wrote in message

    >> http://www.cisco.com/en/US/customer...s_configuration_example09186a00801c9520.shtml

    >>>Pat , The Link is not working , could you also send the textfile to me
    >>>please, I have the same problem !
    >>>
    >>>Peter

    > I've mailed you offline the link requires CCO login.
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Pat

    Pat,
    Did you mail it to me too. I have a loginaccount on the CIsco site is
    that not enough to enter the page you mentioned ?

    Peter
    peter, Jul 8, 2004
  7. Colin J Heseltine

    mh Guest