    library on a CD?
    TIA,
    BS

    Bill Smith, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Bill Smith

    CSM1 Guest

    "Bill Smith" <> wrote in message
    news:kZY8b.10006$...
    > Repeatedly tried to copy User>Pictures>iPhoto Library to a CD to save
    > space on my iBook for new pics, but always get message "Unable to
    > complete because one or more items missing : Error -47".
    > Temporarily removing the iBook's iPhoto Library from the Pictures folder
    > and copying in there the one from the CD (with "one item missing")
    > results in a "No pictures" message in iPhoto.
    > What's missing, please? How do I make a "working" copy of the iphoto
    > library on a CD?
    > TIA,
    > BS

    I am not a Mac user, so just a guess.

    Does Mac have a hidden file attribute? If so, then set your file viewer to
    show Hidden and System files (all files) and look in the iphoto folder for
    the missing file(s).

    --
    CSM1
    http://www.carlmcmillan.com

    CSM1, Sep 14, 2003

  3. Bill Smith <> writes:

    > Repeatedly tried to copy User>Pictures>iPhoto Library to a CD to save

    Hi, Bill,
    You don't say how you're trying to make the copy. If you are trying drag
    and drop, as another reader suggested, you may be missing some invisible
    files or folders. I don't use iPhoto, so I can't be of much help. If I were
    trying drag and drop and it failed, I'd try the Export command next. If
    that doesn't work, I'd post a query to comp.sys.mac.apps and ask about the
    problem.

    Phil Stripling, Sep 14, 2003
  4. Bill Smith

    Enough Guest

    In article <BB8B524E.18420%>,
    George Kerby <> wrote:

    > "Enough" endears himself to all here, LOL!!!!

    Thank ya', thank ya' very much! Now pucker up ...

    --
    Enough <>

    Enough, Sep 15, 2003