    Di you know of a way to make the fonts bigger on all the windows,
    bars, and wherever else there's text?
    I need an optivisor just to see the stupid font on this piece of crap!

    GACK!, Mar 12, 2008

  2. GACK!

    catchme Guest

    GACK! wrote:
    > I'm trying to fix up a Mac G4 for a friend.
    > I've managed to put a gig of ram in it, and I'm planning on upgrading
    > to OSX for her, but it's all I can do to see the damned text!
    >
    > Di you know of a way to make the fonts bigger on all the windows,
    > bars, and wherever else there's text?
    > I need an optivisor just to see the stupid font on this piece of crap!

    set the monitor resolution to 800*600.

    catchme, Mar 12, 2008

  3. GACK!

    GACK! Guest

    On Mar 12, 1:18 am, catchme <> wrote:
    > GACK! wrote:
    > > I'm trying to fix up a Mac G4 for a friend.
    > > I've managed to put a gig of ram in it, and I'm planning on upgrading
    > > to OSX for her, but it's all I can do to see the damned text!

    > > Di you know of a way to make the fonts bigger on all the windows,
    > > bars, and wherever else there's text?
    > > I need an optivisor just to see the stupid font on this piece of crap!

    > set the monitor resolution to 800*600.

    Thanx! Uh...how?

    GACK!, Mar 12, 2008
  4. GACK!

    GACK! Guest

    On Mar 12, 1:18 am, catchme <> wrote:
    > GACK! wrote:
    > > I'm trying to fix up a Mac G4 for a friend.
    > > I've managed to put a gig of ram in it, and I'm planning on upgrading
    > > to OSX for her, but it's all I can do to see the damned text!

    > > Di you know of a way to make the fonts bigger on all the windows,
    > > bars, and wherever else there's text?
    > > I need an optivisor just to see the stupid font on this piece of crap!

    > set the monitor resolution to 800*600.

    OopsI Spoke too soon.
    THANX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Your sir (or whatever) are a genius! (well, compared to me which isn't
    saying a whole lot. Sorry)

    GACK!, Mar 12, 2008
  5. GACK!

    Mitch Guest

    In article
    <>,
    GACK! <> wrote:

    > On Mar 12, 1:18 am, catchme <> wrote:
    > > GACK! wrote:
    > > > I'm trying to fix up a Mac G4 for a friend.
    > > > I've managed to put a gig of ram in it, and I'm planning on upgrading
    > > > to OSX for her, but it's all I can do to see the damned text!

    > > > Di you know of a way to make the fonts bigger on all the windows,
    > > > bars, and wherever else there's text?
    > > > I need an optivisor just to see the stupid font on this piece of crap!

    > > set the monitor resolution to 800*600.

    > OopsI Spoke too soon.
    > Your sir (or whatever) are a genius! (well, compared to me which isn't
    > saying a whole lot. Sorry)

    If that was all it needed to be more visible to you, and you decided it
    was because you don't like the OS, you aren't the one to do this task.

    Get someone else to do it.

    Mitch, Mar 19, 2008