    card of notebook computer?

    Thanks,

    Ray

    Ray, Jun 17, 2005

  2. Ray

    Jack Guest

    Jack, Jun 17, 2005

  3. Ray

    Clark Guest

    If you are running XP, go to Start-run and type cmd. When you hit OK it
    will open a command window.

    Type ipconfig /all Read the MAC on the correct adapter.

    Type exit to close window.

    Clark

    Clark, Jun 17, 2005
  4. In article <>, "Ray"
    <> wrote:
    >Is there any easy way to get the MAC address of built-in wireless network
    >card of notebook computer?
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >Ray

    Right click the wireless connection and click Status | Support |
    Details. It's listed as the physical address.
    --
    Best Wishes,

    http://mvp.support.microsoft.com

    Steve Winograd [MVP], Jun 17, 2005
  5. Ray

    Ray Guest

    Thanks to all who responded to my question. They are very helpful.

    Ray

    Ray, Jun 17, 2005
  6. If you need it programmatically use SendARP()
    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Jun 19, 2005