    Thanks
    --
    Nospam

    Nospam, Feb 3, 2008

  2. Nospam <> wrote:

    > How can I find out the MAC address of my Laptop's WiFi Card?

    UNIX: ifconfig
    Windows: ipconfig /all

    Axel Hammerschmidt, Feb 3, 2008

  3. Nospam

    Suzy Guest

    "Axel Hammerschmidt" <> wrote in message
    > Nospam <> wrote:
    >
    >> How can I find out the MAC address of my Laptop's WiFi Card?

    > UNIX: ifconfig
    > Windows: ipconfig /all

    Presumable that the hex address, and not the earlier dot decimals?

    Suzy, Feb 3, 2008
  4. Nospam

    Nospam Guest

    In message <47a640e5$>, Suzy <not@valid.?.invalid>
    writes

    >"Axel Hammerschmidt" <> wrote in message
    >> Nospam <> wrote:
    >>
    >>> How can I find out the MAC address of my Laptop's WiFi Card?

    >> UNIX: ifconfig
    >> Windows: ipconfig /all

    >Presumable that the hex address, and not the earlier dot decimals?

    Thanks

    sorry I missed out my OS, it was windows.

    --
    Nospam

    Nospam, Feb 3, 2008
  5. Hi
    May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/ipcfg.html
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Feb 3, 2008
  6. Nospam

    Nospam Guest

    In message <>, "Jack
    (MVP-Networking)." <> writes
    >Hi
    >May be this can Help, http://www.ezlan.net/ipcfg.html
    >Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Thanks for the link.

    You learn lots in this group.

    Now only if I could get vista home basic to recognise my WiFi network

    some things are beyond anyone's comprehension.

    Such is life.

    Thanks again for the link

    --
    Nospam