    Tom Lake Guest

    I don't want to find my MAC address, I want to find my PC address! :cool:

    Tom Lake
    Tom Lake, Jan 11, 2006

  2. Tom Lake

    Malke Guest

    Tom Lake wrote:

    > I don't want to find my MAC address, I want to find my PC address!
    > :cool:
    >
    > Tom Lake

    I assume you mean you want to find the IP address.

    Win2K/XP - Start>Run>cmd [enter]
    ipconfig /all [enter]

    Win9x/ME - Start>Run>winipcfg [enter]
    Use drop-down arrow to highlight correct network adapter

    Malke
    --
    Elephant Boy Computers
    www.elephantboycomputers.com
    Malke, Jan 11, 2006

  3. Tom Lake

    Tom Lake Guest

    "Malke" <> wrote in message
    > Tom Lake wrote:
    >
    >> I don't want to find my MAC address, I want to find my PC address!
    >> :cool:
    >>
    >> Tom Lake

    > I assume you mean you want to find the IP address.
    >
    > Win2K/XP - Start>Run>cmd [enter]
    > ipconfig /all [enter]

    Thanks, but it was a joke. MAC / PC? Get it?

    Tom Lake
    Tom Lake, Jan 12, 2006