    site says, too late.
    I don't think the above command does anything?
    thanks

    Bruce, Jun 18, 2005

  2. Bruce

    Joan Archer Guest

    You have to do this from a command prompt.
    See if this helps,
    Joan

    If you are running XP, go to Start-run and type cmd. When you hit OK it
    will open a command window.

    Type ipconfig /all Read the MAC on the correct adapter.

    Type exit to close window.

    Joan Archer, Jun 18, 2005

  3. Bruce

    Frank Guest

    don't forget the space Joan left after ipconfig
    Frank L

    Frank, Jun 18, 2005
  4. Bruce

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    May be this can Help.

    IPconfig - http://www.ezlan.net/ipcfg.html

    IP & MAC - http://www.ezlan.net/ip_mac.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Jun 18, 2005
  5. Programmatically that SendARP()
    Arkady

    Arkady Frenkel, Jun 19, 2005
  6. Bruce

    Danny Kile Guest

    Frank wrote:
    > don't forget the space Joan left after ipconfig
    > Frank L
    >
    > "Bruce" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>I have just set up a wireless network.
    >>I was curious on how to find the mac address.
    >>I was on a site that said to, go to run
    >>and enter in, ipconfig /all|more or ipconfig/all and it just
    >>briefly showed a black screen and disappeared?
    >>
    >>Though I was thinking afterwards, that I should't necessarily do something
    >>a site says, too late.
    >>I don't think the above command does anything?
    >>thanks

    The space is not required

    --
    Danny Kile
    Please reply to the Newsgroup ONLY

    "Dogs come when they're called, CATS take a message and get back to
    you." Mary Bly

    Danny Kile, Jun 19, 2005