    Any links to help would be greatly appreciated!!

    Thanks in advance!

    CB ~
    CB, Jan 3, 2009

  2. CB

    Paul Guest

    CB wrote:
    > Hello All
    >
    > I'm sure someone can tell me why this comes up when I start up my
    > comuter. "program~1\Mywebs~1\bar\1.bin\m3plugin.dll"
    >
    > Any links to help would be greatly appreciated!!
    >
    > Thanks in advance!
    >
    > CB ~

    A quick search shows the usual "dance of the malware".

    http://www.annoyances.org/exec/forum/winxp/t1229151701

    "That's part of MyWebSearch malware"

    The symptoms suggest a malware was half removed. If one
    malware was present, there could be others still waiting
    to be detected and cleaned up.

    Paul
    Paul, Jan 3, 2009

  3. CB

    sandy58 Guest

    sandy58, Jan 3, 2009
  4. CB

    usangel1968

    Joined:
    Jun 11, 2009
    Messages:
    1
    Simple Solution that worked for me....

    This is a simple solution I stumbled across, that worked for me.

    Download and install "HijackThis"
    Boot in safemode
    Run HiJackThis
    Checkbox the M3PLUGIN entry