    57
    Location:
    New Zealand
    m1k30rz, Jun 21, 2005

  2. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    noice m8, sick doggy drops :D
    i thought u had a better video card then a 9200se :|
    after all, u have AGP!!!!!!! (expensive m8)

    unholy, Jun 21, 2005

  3. m1k30rz

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Location:
    New Zealand
    That pic is really really old, card was used for testing purposes

    m1k30rz, Jun 21, 2005
  4. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    testing pUrPosEs?
    GET A NEW PICTURE!!! lol :D

    unholy, Jun 22, 2005
  5. m1k30rz

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Updated with pic from the last LAN a few weeks ago ;)

    m1k30rz, Jun 22, 2005
  6. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    u have a microsoft mouse!!! u will have tons of truble playing my game... it requires u to have a Scroll button ABLE to be pushed in :|

    unholy, Jun 25, 2005
  7. m1k30rz

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Its a microsoft optical blue wireless mouse, and its an awesome mouse I love it. And it can be pushed in.... I push it in all the time for tabbed browsing in firefox....

    m1k30rz, Jun 26, 2005
  8. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    is it a soft push in or a Click style!?

    unholy, Jun 26, 2005
  9. m1k30rz

    Blazin Trav

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Wow amazing job, monitor needs paint though - should match your case.

    Blazin Trav, Jun 27, 2005
  10. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol :D, man colouring a monitor would be hard!

    unholy, Jun 28, 2005
  11. m1k30rz

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Yo Admin. :p
    The monitor needs to go. LCD monitor is today. Get yourself a nice 17" or 19" LCD monitor. :D

    Technoholic, Jun 28, 2005
  12. m1k30rz

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Microsoft mice own :p I've been playing FPS games since I was born with them! ;)

    ww_crimson, Jul 1, 2005
  13. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    but u have to admit Laser mouses are better? or is it that 1600DPI mouses PWN!!! :D
    Although there thin sleek and stuff i prefer my CRT cheaper and more quality i would have to say :D

    unholy, Jul 2, 2005
  14. m1k30rz

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Location:
    New Zealand
    *admit.
    *optical mice.
    Lol, it is optical. its a Microsoft Optical Wireless Blue Mouse!

    m1k30rz, Jul 2, 2005
  15. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i admit its admit... because i just woke up... though u do know there is a laser mouse made by logitech and i was talking about that!!!! :D

    unholy, Jul 2, 2005
  16. m1k30rz

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    Yeah recently they've released laser mice however I doubt their precision is even noticeable, especially since I use a 25 dollar optical microsoft mouse and it's never off.

    ww_crimson, Jul 5, 2005
  17. m1k30rz

    SlipSand

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    29
    Get an MX1000 if you wanna stay wireless. Buy mine! ;) then I can buy a MX518 :D

    SlipSand, Jul 5, 2005
  18. m1k30rz

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Yeah I thought you were just being like other people and saying laser mouse when its acctually an optical one lol

    m1k30rz, Jul 6, 2005
  19. m1k30rz

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Nah mate i think i will stick with my good old 400DPI :D
    Me, a noob comon man u have known me longer then that :|

    unholy, Jul 6, 2005
  20. m1k30rz

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    Nice, I like your personal faceplate thing on the optical bay cover.

    Ludnix, Jul 7, 2005