    SW boot version: Bx1x2008.R01
    SW appl. version: Gx1x2230.R03
    HW version: T66280.01 B
    XPD, Apr 4, 2006

  2. XPD

    Skippy Guest

    Real good modems,

    I sold mine recently for $350

    Skippy, Apr 5, 2006

  3. XPD

    XPD Guest

    "Skippy" <> wrote in message
    > Real good modems,
    >
    > I sold mine recently for $350

    $350 ??? wow.... you must have found a sucker :) Hehehe....
    I just checked on Trademe and theyve been going for $40.... looks like I
    might end up holding onto it...
    XPD, Apr 5, 2006
  4. On Tue, 4 Apr 2006 22:23:49 +1200, "XPD" <....nz>
    wrote:

    >As subject says.... whats a 2nd hand Nokia M1122 worth these days ?
    >Never had any issues with it, have manuals somewhere too.

    I just bought one (for $100) second hand, and am loving it. No lock
    ups like the D-Link I had previously, and it seems to hold the line
    damn well!! :)
    --
    Kristofer Clayton (KJClayton)
    Gisborne, New Zealand
    Kristofer Clayton, Apr 5, 2006
  5. XPD

    Skippy Guest

    when I got it I paid $850.00 that was a few years ago now.

    Real nice modem, I wish I still had it to be honest, one down side was it
    was only 10Mbs.

    Skippy, Apr 5, 2006
  6. XPD

    XPD Guest

    "Skippy" <> wrote in message
    > when I got it I paid $850.00 that was a few years ago now.
    >
    > Real nice modem, I wish I still had it to be honest, one down side was it
    > was only 10Mbs.

    Yeah, mine was a freebie when they were still RRP $900 :)
    And yup, thats the main reason Im swapping.... have got a switch connected
    to it but too many power plugs etc now :)
    XPD, Apr 5, 2006
  7. On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 20:54:58 +1200, "Skippy" <>
    wrote:

    >when I got it I paid $850.00 that was a few years ago now.
    >
    >Real nice modem, I wish I still had it to be honest, one down side was it
    >was only 10Mbs.

    .... but when you think about it, how fast is NZ broadband ? :)
    Kristofer Clayton, Apr 6, 2006
  8. XPD

    Enkidu Guest

    Kristofer Clayton wrote:
    > On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 20:54:58 +1200, "Skippy" <>
    > wrote:
    >

    >>when I got it I paid $850.00 that was a few years ago now.
    >>
    >>Real nice modem, I wish I still had it to be honest, one down side was it
    >>was only 10Mbs.

    > ... but when you think about it, how fast is NZ broadband ? :)

    Less than 10Mbps of course, but with the 4 port M1122 you can only talk
    between machines on your network at 10Mbps using the inbuilt switch.

    Cheers,

    Cliff
    Enkidu, Apr 6, 2006
  9. XPD

    Peter Nield Guest

    "Enkidu" <> wrote in message
    > Kristofer Clayton wrote:
    > > On Wed, 5 Apr 2006 20:54:58 +1200, "Skippy" <>
    > > wrote:
    > >

    > >>when I got it I paid $850.00 that was a few years ago now.
    > >>
    > >>Real nice modem, I wish I still had it to be honest, one down side was

    it
    > >>was only 10Mbs.

    > > ... but when you think about it, how fast is NZ broadband ? :)
    > >

    > Less than 10Mbps of course, but with the 4 port M1122 you can only talk
    > between machines on your network at 10Mbps using the inbuilt switch.

    Which is why I have a separate 8 port 100Mbps switch (with 8 ports used...)
    to hook up the PCs and Nokia together. At least with the 10Mbps hub in the
    Nokia I can sniff my internet traffic if I want to (useful for grabbing
    forgetten POP3 passwords...)
    Peter Nield, Apr 6, 2006