M$ let's spyware through now.

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by Pastor Dave, Jul 23, 2005.

  1. Pastor Dave

    Pastor Dave Guest

    Pastor Dave, Jul 23, 2005

  2. Using a finger dipped in purple ink, Pastor Dave <> scribed:

    Old news (MS was considering buying Claria, but didn't),

    AND not at ALL pertinent to ANY of the newsgroups you posted it to.

    This sig censored by the Office of Home and Land Insecurity....

    Never anonymous Bud, Jul 23, 2005

  3. Pastor Dave

    Pastor Dave Guest

    On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:34:12 GMT, Never anonymous Bud
    <> spake thusly:

    >Old news (MS was considering buying Claria, but didn't),
    >
    >AND not at ALL pertinent to ANY of the newsgroups you posted it to.

    Yes, it was, since all of the folks use a computer
    and have Internet access.

    --

    Pastor Dave

    Silence in the Face of Doctrinal Criticism is Suicide

    http://www.ecclesia.org/truth/solution.html

    http://tinyurl.com/ce97m

    Pastor Dave, Jul 23, 2005
  4. Pastor Dave

    Saint Zombie Guest

    On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:57:42 GMT, Pastor Dave
    <> wrote:

    >On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:34:12 GMT, Never anonymous Bud
    ><> spake thusly:
    >

    >>Old news (MS was considering buying Claria, but didn't),
    >>
    >>AND not at ALL pertinent to ANY of the newsgroups you posted it to.

    >Yes, it was, since all of the folks use a computer
    >and have Internet access.

    Assumption

    1. The act of assuming, or taking to or upon one's self; the act of
    taking up or adopting.
    2. The act of taking for granted, or supposing a thing without proof;
    supposition; unwarrantable claim.
    3. The thing supposed; a postulate, or proposition assumed; a
    supposition.
    4. (Logic) The minor or second proposition in a categorical syllogism.
    5. (Rom. Cath. & Greek Churches) The taking of a person up into
    heaven.

    Presumptuous

    1. Full of presumption; presuming; overconfident or venturesome;
    audacious; rash; taking liberties unduly; arrogant; insolent; as, a
    presumptuous commander; presumptuous conduct.
    2. Founded on presumption; as, a presumptuous idea.
    3. Done with hold design, rash confidence, or in violation of known
    duty; willful.

    Supercilious

    1. Lofty with pride; haughty; dictatorial; overbearing; arrogant; as,
    a supercilious officer; asupercilious air; supercilious behavior.

    http://www.webster-dictionary.org/

    Saint Zombie, Jul 23, 2005
  5. Pastor Dave

    Noozer Guest

    "Pastor Dave" <> wrote in message
    > On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:34:12 GMT, Never anonymous Bud
    > <> spake thusly:
    >

    >>Old news (MS was considering buying Claria, but didn't),
    >>
    >>AND not at ALL pertinent to ANY of the newsgroups you posted it to.

    > Yes, it was, since all of the folks use a computer
    > and have Internet access.

    Uhm, no it wasn't... As long as there are MORE RELEVANT groups than this, it
    is off topic here.

    It belongs in Microsoft Security/spyware groups ONLY.

    Noozer, Jul 25, 2005
  6. Pastor Dave

    Pastor Dave Guest

    On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 03:19:04 GMT, "Noozer"
    <> spake thusly:

    >"Pastor Dave" <> wrote in message
    >> On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 00:34:12 GMT, Never anonymous Bud
    >> <> spake thusly:
    >>

    >>>Old news (MS was considering buying Claria, but didn't),
    >>>
    >>>AND not at ALL pertinent to ANY of the newsgroups you posted it to.

    >> Yes, it was, since all of the folks use a computer
    >> and have Internet access.

    >Uhm, no it wasn't...

    Well, we all know that you are the judge of all
    Internet.

    Pastor Dave, Jul 25, 2005
  7. Pastor Dave wrote:

    > http://www.windowssecrets.com/comp/050714/#baseli

    Thanks for this info. Because of this, I was more alert to some of the
    dangers that are out there for regular computer users like me, who might
    not THINK to check out newsgroups on the subject of spyware, etc.

    God bless,

    Feather

    Feather Forestwalker, Jul 26, 2005