    + The Sobig worm Rides again.
    This and much more
    at http://psi.5544.net

    Dr Halonfires LesGirl, Jul 9, 2003

  2. OOPS! Apologies for posting this subject twice in some groups.

    --
    The latest M$ patch(es) as just released.
    + The Sobig worm Rides again.

    "Dr Halonfires LesGirl" <> wrote in message
    > Newly released M$ patch for all windows o/s - rating CRITICAL - d/l from

    the

    Dr Halonfires LesGirl, Jul 9, 2003

  3. Dr Halonfires LesGirl

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Dr Halonfires LesGirl
    continued:

    > Newly released M$ patch for all windows o/s - rating CRITICAL - d/l
    > from the link at http://psi.5544.net

    823559: Security Update for Microsoft Windows
    Download size: 305 KB, 3 minutes
    An identified security issue in Microsoft Windows could allow an attacker to
    compromise a Microsoft Windows-based system and then take a variety of
    actions. For example, an attacker could execute code on the system. By
    installing this update, you can help protect your computer.

    Will it stop scousers on an awayday ?
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 9, 2003
  4. "Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@> wrote in message

    > "Dr Halonfires LesGirl" <> wrote in message
    > > OOPS! Apologies for posting this subject twice in some groups.
    > >

    > Shaddap you dopey moose.
    >
    > ss.

    Ah the retard awakens again. Fortunately I don't have to excuse your
    behaviour to all these groups this message is posted to as they only have to
    click the link at my site at http://psi.5544.net to read all about you; an
    independent opinion incidentally. The link is called Biography of a Retard.
    I need say no more on the subject - The infamy of your fuckwittery spreads
    further day by day.

    Dr Halonfires LesGirl, Jul 10, 2003
  5. Dr Halonfires LesGirl

    V W Wall Guest

    Dr Halonfires LesGirl wrote:

    > "Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Dr Halonfires LesGirl" <> wrote in message
    > > > OOPS! Apologies for posting this subject twice in some groups.
    > > >

    > > Shaddap you dopey moose.
    > >
    > > ss.
    > >

    > Ah the retard awakens again. Fortunately I don't have to excuse your
    > behaviour to all these groups this message is posted to as they only have to
    > click the link at my site at http://psi.5544.net to read all about you; an
    > independent opinion incidentally. The link is called Biography of a Retard.
    > I need say no more on the subject - The infamy of your fuckwittery spreads
    > further day by day.
    > --
    > The latest M$ patch(es) as just released.
    > + The Sobig worm Rides again.
    > This and much more
    > at http://psi.5544.net

    A rotting rose, by any other name, still stinks!

    V W Wall, Jul 10, 2003
  6. Dr Halonfires LesGirl

    Hugh M Janus Guest

    > "Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Dr Halonfires LesGirl" <> wrote in message
    > > > OOPS! Apologies for posting this subject twice in some groups.
    > > >

    > > Shaddap you dopey moose.
    > >
    > > ss.
    > >

    > Ah the retard awakens again. Fortunately I don't have to excuse your
    > behaviour to all these groups this message is posted to as they only have

    > click the link at my site at http://psi.5544.net to read all about you; an
    > independent opinion incidentally. The link is called Biography of a

    Retard.
    > I need say no more on the subject - The infamy of your fuckwittery spreads
    > further day by day.
    > --
    > The latest M$ patch(es) as just released.
    > + The Sobig worm Rides again.
    > This and much more
    > at http://psi.5544.net

    I had a look at your website and I think I will follow your advice and "Tell
    a friend about this shite".

    This has got to be one of the worst websites I have ever seen!

    Hugh M Janus, Jul 10, 2003
  7. --

    "Hugh M Janus" <> wrote in message

    > "Dr Halonfires LesGirl" <> wrote in message
    > >
    > > "Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Dr Halonfires LesGirl" <> wrote in message
    > > > >

    > > > Shaddap you dopey moose.
    > > >
    > > > ss.
    > > >

    > > Ah the retard awakens again. Fortunately I don't have to excuse your
    > > behaviour to all these groups this message is posted to as they only

    have
    > > click the link at my site at http://psi.5544.net to read all about you;

    an
    > > independent opinion incidentally. The link is called Biography of a

    > Retard.
    > > I need say no more on the subject - The infamy of your fuckwittery

    spreads
    > > further day by day.
    > > --
    > > The latest M$ patch(es) as just released.
    > > + The Sobig worm Rides again.
    > > This and much more
    > > at http://psi.5544.net

    > I had a look at your website and I think I will follow your advice and

    "Tell
    > a friend about this shite".
    >
    > This has got to be one of the worst websites I have ever seen!

    Glad you like it; now let's have a look at yours.: Please post the url.

    Dr Halonfires LesGirl, Jul 10, 2003
  8. --

    "V W Wall" <> wrote in message
    > Dr Halonfires LesGirl wrote:
    > >
    > > "Synapse Syndrome" <paradroid2000@> wrote in message
    > > >
    > > > "Dr Halonfires LesGirl" <> wrote in message
    > > > >

    > > > Shaddap you dopey moose.
    > > >
    > > > ss.
    > > >

    > > Ah the retard awakens again. Fortunately I don't have to excuse your
    > > behaviour to all these groups this message is posted to as they only

    have to
    > > click the link at my site at http://psi.5544.net to read all about you;

    an
    > > independent opinion incidentally. The link is called Biography of a

    Retard.
    > > I need say no more on the subject - The infamy of your fuckwittery

    spreads
    > > further day by day.
    > > --
    > > The latest M$ patch(es) as just released.
    > > + The Sobig worm Rides again.
    > > This and much more
    > > at http://psi.5544.net

    > A rotting rose, by any other name, still stinks!

    Jason aka Synapse Syndrone, by any other name, is still a retard.

    Dr Halonfires LesGirl, Jul 10, 2003