    The only exception to this rule is the Transporter room, and even it uses
    pre-1980 IBM dos.

    Kirk Out !

    Captin Kirk, Oct 18, 2004

  2. Captin Kirk

    Guest Guest

    your a strange type of nerd

    Enterprise"
    >"Windows server 2003 is great for the Enterprise"
    >
    >....and on and on about M$ and the Enterprise...
    >
    >I would like to inform you that the Enterprise runs

    exclusively on Unix and

    Guest, Oct 18, 2004

  3. Captin Kirk

    nerd32768 Guest

    "Captin Kirk" <> wrote in message
    > Every book I have read says "Windows 2000 is good for the Enterprise"
    > "Windows server 2003 is great for the Enterprise"
    >
    > ...and on and on about M$ and the Enterprise...
    >
    > I would like to inform you that the Enterprise runs exclusively on Unix

    and
    > Red Hat Linux, and has no ties to M$ in the slightest.
    >
    > The only exception to this rule is the Transporter room, and even it uses
    > pre-1980 IBM dos.
    >
    > Kirk Out !

    multiposting BAD

    crossposting GOOD

    nerd32768, Oct 18, 2004
  4. Captin Kirk

    TechGeekPro Guest

    On Oct 18, 2004 at 8:30am "nerd32768" blathered:

    > multiposting BAD
    >
    > crossposting GOOD

    Crossposting is not good, it's just better than multiposting.

    --
    TechGeekPro, MCNGP #36
    MCNGP.com - We're here to help!

    TechGeekPro, Oct 19, 2004
  5. >The only exception to this rule is the Transporter room, and even it uses
    >pre-1980 IBM dos.

    the same one as used in the 1979 film, where that poor vulcan got
    turned into mush?

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  6. Captin Kirk

    Neil Guest

    incase you missed it The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere <.> said
    in news::

    >>The only exception to this rule is the Transporter room, and even it

    uses
    >>pre-1980 IBM dos.

    > the same one as used in the 1979 film, where that poor vulcan got
    > turned into mush?
    >
    > Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    HEY! Kline? Where you been? (it was a transporter malfunction wasn't
    it...

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004
  7. >HEY! Kline? Where you been? (it was a transporter malfunction wasn't
    >it...

    I told you, vacation.

    btw, finally got the film, will watch soon....

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  8. >>HEY! Kline? Where you been? (it was a transporter malfunction wasn't
    >>it...

    >I told you, vacation.

    err, no I never...

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Oct 19, 2004
  9. Captin Kirk

    > btw, finally got the film, will watch soon....

    excellent...my master plan is working....

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Oct 19, 2004