    1. Advertising

  2. Woger

    Ted Guest

    Ted, Sep 8, 2009

  3. Woger

    thingy Guest

    On Sep 8, 3:15 pm, Ted <> wrote:
    > On Sep 8, 2:29 pm, Woger <> wrote:
    >
    > > What MS is stating about Lunix

    > >http://www.neowin.net/news/main/09/09/07/microsoft-internal-slideshow...

    > I get the impression from that slideshow that Microsoft is worried
    > about something.

    Interesting, I'd expect more of a Apple v Windows 7 slides.....I
    wouldnt have though that Linux would be seen as a threat to even worry
    about....until you get to smaller devices...the netbooks seem to be
    bloating both in size and cost....phones on the other hand...

    hmmm, iPhones and Ipods are supposed to be leading to more Mac sales,
    maybe its an attempt to make sure the same avenue does not happen with
    Linux...

    Anyway lets face it, ppl dumb enough to believe a salesman's spiel are
    too dumb for anything else than windows anyway....so is that Linux's
    loss? I dont see how.

    regards

    regards
    thingy, Sep 8, 2009
  4. Woger

    Gib Bogle Guest

    Looser than ...?
    Gib Bogle, Sep 8, 2009
  5. On Tue, 08 Sep 2009 19:44:37 +1200, Gib Bogle
    <> wrote in

    > Looser than ...?

    DON'T TEMPT ME!

    --