    Mary Hanna Guest

    Yes the Unbutu 9.04 live CD you can't install drivers at all as it has to
    reboot, if the Drivers are not on the CD you are just wasting your time.

    Mary Hanna, Oct 25, 2009

  2. Mary Hanna

    Peter Guest

    Mary Hanna wrote:
    > Yes the Unbutu 9.04 live CD you can't install drivers at all as it has
    > to reboot, if the Drivers are not on the CD you are just wasting your
    > time.

    The drivers are on the CD.
    Works fine for me, and I have used live CDs on dozens of different
    computers.

    Peter, Oct 25, 2009

  3. Mary Hanna

    Gordon Guest

    On 2009-10-25, Mary Hanna <> wrote:

    > Yes the Unbutu 9.04 live CD you can't install drivers at all as it has to
    > reboot, if the Drivers are not on the CD you are just wasting your time.

    Troll, bell gone off again. Bugger, still have to get used to it.

    Gordon, Oct 26, 2009
  4. Mary Hanna

    Mary Hanna Guest

    On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:32:42 +1300, Peter <> wrote:

    >Mary Hanna wrote:
    >> Yes the Unbutu 9.04 live CD you can't install drivers at all as it has
    >> to reboot, if the Drivers are not on the CD you are just wasting your
    >> time.

    >The drivers are on the CD.
    >Works fine for me, and I have used live CDs on dozens of different
    >computers.

    The Nivia Drivers are listed V180 and you can ativate it, but it then does a
    dload that seems to come from the CD , it then states you have to reboot, they
    then get lost..

    How can a Live CD install drivers when you have to reboot.

    I have the later 185 version but how can that be instaled with out a reboot.

    It seems that this version only suport a low res 4:3 screen that is no so
    good on a wide screen.

    So with out the drives its like using a 8 bit PC..

    Mary Hanna, Oct 26, 2009
  5. Mary Hanna

    Mary Hanna Guest

    On 26 Oct 2009 06:03:28 GMT, Gordon <> wrote:

    >On 2009-10-25, Mary Hanna <> wrote:
    >>

    >> Yes the Unbutu 9.04 live CD you can't install drivers at all as it has to
    >> reboot, if the Drivers are not on the CD you are just wasting your time.
    >>

    >Troll, bell gone off again. Bugger, still have to get used to it.

    Please tell me what help are you and why waste the effort in posting this
    Stupid reply..

    Mary Hanna, Oct 26, 2009
  6. Mary Hanna

    Peter Guest

    Mary Hanna wrote:
    > On Mon, 26 Oct 2009 08:32:42 +1300, Peter <> wrote:
    >>Mary Hanna wrote:
    >>> Yes the Unbutu 9.04 live CD you can't install drivers at all as it has
    >>> to reboot, if the Drivers are not on the CD you are just wasting your
    >>> time.

    >>The drivers are on the CD.
    >>Works fine for me, and I have used live CDs on dozens of different
    >>computers.

    > The Nivia Drivers are listed V180 and you can ativate it, but it then
    > does a dload that seems to come from the CD , it then states you have to
    > reboot, they then get lost..
    >
    > How can a Live CD install drivers when you have to reboot.

    Click on the install icon on the desktop, this will install the distro to
    the hard drive. Adding video drivers should be straightforward then.
    (Back up your data first, of course.)

    Peter, Oct 26, 2009
  7. Mary Hanna

    victor Guest

    Mary Hanna wrote:
    > On 26 Oct 2009 06:03:28 GMT, Gordon <> wrote:
    >
    >> On 2009-10-25, Mary Hanna <> wrote:
    >>>

    >>> Yes the Unbutu 9.04 live CD you can't install drivers at all as it has to
    >>> reboot, if the Drivers are not on the CD you are just wasting your time.
    >>>

    >> Troll, bell gone off again. Bugger, still have to get used to it.

    > Please tell me what help are you and why waste the effort in posting this
    > Stupid reply..

    See your troll subject line, no one is going to help you.

    victor, Oct 26, 2009