    it's actually in movie mode.

    Is there some setting I've accidentally hit?

    Does this mean the camera is on its way out?

    roamic, Jul 7, 2008

  2. "roamic" <> wrote in message
    news:...
    > All of a sudden when my Lumix FZ7 is in Simple Mode, via the dial,
    > it's actually in movie mode.
    >
    > Is there some setting I've accidentally hit?#

    Are you sure you haven't inadvertantly put it into burst mode ?

    That's the small button to the left, underneath the joystick.

    As described on page 52 of the manual.

    That will record pectures for so long as you keep pressure
    on the shutter button (within limits)

    > Does this mean the camera is on its way out?

    See above

    michael adams

    michael adams, Jul 7, 2008

  3. roamic

    roamic Guest

    On Jul 7, 1:46 pm, "michael adams" <> wrote:
    > "roamic" <> wrote in message

    > > All of a sudden when my Lumix FZ7 is in Simple Mode, via the dial,
    > > it's actually in movie mode.

    > > Is there some setting I've accidentally hit?#

    > Are you sure you haven't inadvertantly put it into burst mode ?
    >
    > That's the small button to the left, underneath the joystick.

    No, it's not in Burst mode.

    but thanks.

    Now it takes movies in Simple, SCN and movie mode.

    roamic, Jul 10, 2008
  4. "roamic" <> wrote in message
    > On Jul 7, 1:46 pm, "michael adams" <> wrote:
    > > "roamic" <> wrote in message

    > > > All of a sudden when my Lumix FZ7 is in Simple Mode, via the dial,
    > > > it's actually in movie mode.

    > > > Is there some setting I've accidentally hit?#

    > > Are you sure you haven't inadvertantly put it into burst mode ?
    > >
    > > That's the small button to the left, underneath the joystick.
    > >

    > No, it's not in Burst mode.
    >
    > but thanks.
    >
    > Now it takes movies in Simple, SCN and movie mode.

    Try using P or program mode.

    That's still essentially point and shoot and seems to cope with most
    situations without the need for any further adjustment.

    michael adams

    michael adams, Jul 10, 2008