    Any thoughts on this contest would be appreciated. Obviously the FX-9 is a
    bit down on the Mpixels but its up on the LCD both in size and pixels.

    TIA
    Mark, Feb 9, 2006

  2. Am Thu, 09 Feb 2006 19:52:51 GMT schrieb Mark:

    > Any thoughts on this contest would be appreciated. Obviously the FX-9 is a
    > bit down on the Mpixels but its up on the LCD both in size and pixels.

    I don't think those two cameras are comparable. The A620 is much larger
    than the FX-9, so better try to compare two cameras of the same class
    (size) if you want a fair contest (A620 vs. LZ-5 or IXUS750 vs. FX-9).

    My2Cents
    Carsten
    Carsten Heinrich, Feb 9, 2006

  3. Mark

    Mark Guest

    Thanks,

    But size is not so much of an issue, its the quality and performance that
    are more important. Being used to film SLRs it was never a size issue.

    Mark, Feb 10, 2006