Lumières d'Opale, Special January 2008-2

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Lumières d'Opale, Jan 24, 2008.

  1. Hello,

    This is information about my website, but not a spam.

    I have soon introduced to you my website.

    The galleries of this website display photographs taken around the
    Opale Coast in France, near Le Touquet, under an ever-changing light.
    The pictures are changed twice a month. The downloading and use of
    these images is free as long as they are for personal use and without
    resale.

    Photo album number 25 has been just published. Thanks to 289 visitors
    of album number 24.

    It is a special album "January 2008-2"

    Next album will be published on February 7th.

    If you are interested, visit my website:
    http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr/index.jhtml or

    http://lumieresdopale.fr.monsite.orange.fr

    If you want to tell your opinion or to be personally informed about
    new publication, write to .

    I remind you that I am an amateur photographer, who likes French "Côte
    d'Opale" and its light on the sea and on the sand of its extensive
    beaches. I am living and working in Paris, and spend my holydays in
    Merlimont ("Pas-de-Calais"). I use a digital still camera "Sony Cyber-
    shot DSC-V1" bought in November 2003.

    My website is, for me, an opportunity to progress and to share my
    interest for photography and French "Côte d'Opale" with its visitors.
    It is also the easiest way, and which less spends time, to collect
    your observations and advices. It is without any lucrative
    intention.

    Congratulations.

    Daniel

    Lumières d'Opale, Jan 24, 2008