Luke's Compz0r

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by Flukemanguy, Jul 11, 2005.

?

Is it worth getting a new MoBo for more ram room?

  1. Yes

    96.9%
  2. No

    3.1%
  3. I don't know

    0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Well, this is my computer :D
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    NEW PICS :D :
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Specz0rs :
    P4 3GHZ 800FSB 775 CPU
    2 x Legend 512MB DDR400 Memory in dual channel mode.
    GIGABYTE GA-8I915PL-G Motherboard *LGA 775 *915PL Chipset PCI-Express
    Legend NV6600P GeForce 6600 chipset 256MB /128bit DDR PCI-E
    Samsung 16X Dual Layer DVD Writer
    160GB SATA Hard Drive
    Diabolic Red Gaming Mid-Tower Case 400watt P/S
    1.44MB floppy drive

    Flukemanguy, Jul 11, 2005

  2. Flukemanguy

    Bio-Hazard

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    188
    Location:
    Back Woods of MO
    A little wire management wouldn't hurt..............;)

    Bio-Hazard, Jul 11, 2005

  3. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    I know,
    This was after wire managment carried out by Syndrome, lol, You shoulda seen my computer before he did it! The MoBo was pretty much unseeable, I shoulda taken a before picture....

    Flukemanguy, Jul 13, 2005
  4. Flukemanguy

    Technoholic

    Joined:
    Jun 27, 2005
    Messages:
    185
    Could use a better wire management. And I like that side panel!

    Technoholic, Jul 13, 2005
  5. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    noice :D, Wires could be hidden :D, but why should i be a Hipocrit :|

    unholy, Jul 13, 2005
  6. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    *Coughipocrit* lol j/k I want to hide them, but, its sooo hard lolz, maybe when I get a new motherboard.
    I will get one...I just have no idea when I'll get one, maybe in the year 5000 :haha:
    Anyway, I will try get some better pictures, as these ones were taken on a mobile phone, 1.3mps :? and they still have the same quality as my 0.3mp, wtf? lol

    Flukemanguy, Jul 14, 2005
  7. Flukemanguy

    ww_crimson

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    60
    I LOVE your case window.. did you mod it yourself or was that how it came on the case?

    ww_crimson, Jul 14, 2005
  8. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i am prty sure its a pre mod.

    unholy, Jul 14, 2005
  9. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Meh, I didn't do the window, couldnt be stuffed, I might be sticking a window in the top of the case :D

    Flukemanguy, Jul 16, 2005
  10. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    coll, have u got a dremel/jigsaw for the cutting?

    unholy, Jul 17, 2005
  11. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Nope :( I will have one...eventually....yep thats me...I am gonna get lots of stuff......it might take a while.....thats all....

    Flukemanguy, Jul 18, 2005
  12. Flukemanguy

    SynDR0m3

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2005
    Messages:
    18
    nice sig.

    SynDR0m3, Jul 18, 2005
  13. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    MIKE! WTF?! DUDE! THAT IS NOT COOL! NOT COOL AT ALL.....You owe me....

    Flukemanguy, Jul 18, 2005
  14. Flukemanguy

    SynDR0m3

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2005
    Messages:
    18
    HAHAHAHAHAHAH

    SynDR0m3, Jul 18, 2005
  15. Flukemanguy

    SynDR0m3

    Joined:
    Jul 11, 2005
    Messages:
    18
    roflmfao, u left it logged in here u retard, serves you right

    SynDR0m3, Jul 18, 2005
  16. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    Oh it was you! You bastard!!! Sorry mike :( Thort it was you since you were talking about my mum....earlier...lmao

    Flukemanguy, Jul 18, 2005
  17. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol, u crack me up :D, what was ur sig about anyways :|

    unholy, Jul 18, 2005
  18. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    uhh I think I have it saved in an MSN log....brb
    10 min later...
    OMG I AM SO GAY!!!!!!!
    HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA
    286
    32kb of ram
    1mb hard dick
    5 1/4 floppy dick (yum)
    -----------------------------
    Very immature don't you think?
    And do they really suite my compy?

    Flukemanguy, Jul 19, 2005
  19. Flukemanguy

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    i have a 186, it hoons with a SLi setup :|
    and syn is a very Wierd person :|

    unholy, Jul 19, 2005
  20. Flukemanguy

    Flukemanguy

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2005
    Messages:
    169
    I know, at most NZ lans, he is known as Stepmania Boy, Apparently, he wouldn't stop playing the game LMAO

    Flukemanguy, Jul 20, 2005