Ludnix's Computer

Discussion in 'Case Modding' started by Ludnix, Jul 6, 2005.

  1. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    I just recently signed up here, I like to work with flash, photoshop, and 3dsmax 6. Now onto the computer!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Computer Specs
    -1024mb and 512mb ram
    -120gb and 90gb harddrives
    -Pentium4 3.2Ghz
    -GeForce FX 5200 Overclocked
    -350watt power supply
    Here is a little information I wrote down while overclocking my graphics card
    --------------------------------
    Before OC: CPU: 250MHz Memory: 266MHz
    Steam Video Stress Test
    FPS: 41.03
    After OC: CPU: 261Mhz Memory: 467MHz
    Steam Video Stress Test
    FPS: 58.26
    --------------------------------
    Ludnix, Jul 6, 2005

  2. Ludnix

    m1k30rz

    Joined:
    Jun 20, 2005
    Messages:
    57
    Location:
    New Zealand
    Great looking setup mate!
    What's that little audio box on top of your case? Ive seen that some other places, is it part of your sound card?
    m1k30rz, Jul 6, 2005

  3. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    It IS my sound card :D It's a Zalman 5.1 external sound card. It complents my Zalman 5.1 headphones:D
    BTW I like the site!
    Ludnix, Jul 6, 2005
  4. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    Nice Setup i see you PDA :D, dual monitors would make it SUPER :D
    i see you work with 3ds max, u any good or its just a little side hobby? (GO 3ds Max tutorial books! :D)
    unholy, Jul 6, 2005
  5. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    It's just hobby now, I wish to work commercially with it though :D That PDA is my tapwave zodiac, it's like a PSP only does more and doesn't do it aswell :p I am going to get a new graphics card then I am going to save up for a LCD monitor. FINALLY DUAL SCREENS!!!!!
    Ludnix, Jul 7, 2005
  6. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    lol :D, i need to send u an email :D, i need a modeller for my game i have tons of work in coding.... and my other modeller is sooooooooo lazy i might get him goooooooone :D
    unholy, Jul 7, 2005
  7. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    I am definately willing to help! I'm suck at modeling as of now, but I havn't even had a chance to read past the first few chapters in the 3ds max book. Once I'm done with driver's ed, I can get back to 3d! One more week then the summer is mine :D
    Wow I don't why I didn't think of this sooner, I am think I am going to fix up my PDA to be like the one in Doom3, that would be pretty awesome.
    Ludnix, Jul 8, 2005
  8. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    are u good at Making medievil stuff?
    unholy, Jul 8, 2005
  9. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    I don't know, it doesn't seem like it should be that hard. Are you thinking like characters or catapults and castles?
    Ludnix, Jul 9, 2005
  10. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    More like walls Swords People, and Objects (trees)
    Got msn/Skype? add me on ether (*******@******)(unholystudios)
    unholy, Jul 9, 2005
  11. Ludnix

    Ludnix

    Joined:
    Jul 6, 2005
    Messages:
    125
    Location:
    Eureka California
    I added you to my MSN. My sn is ****(EMAIL DELETED BECAUSE OF SPAM BOTS)**** just so you know.
    Ludnix, Jul 9, 2005
  12. Ludnix

    unholy

    Joined:
    Jun 21, 2005
    Messages:
    3,899
    Location:
    Australia
    ok, well i just added u, (it never asked me about u :|)
    unholy, Jul 11, 2005