    I highly recommend them for some seriously sick satire!

    I do not recommend visiting the MCNGP website unless you
    can stomach vile and depraved images and rhetoric!
    Guest, Apr 14, 2004

  2. Guest

    Brat Guest

    ***YAWN***

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    Proud member since April 8, 2002

    Brat, Apr 14, 2004

  3. Guest

    Hired Goon Guest

    Microsoft warning??
    Eddierox, are you trying to pass yourself off as some sort of authority?

    GOOD LUCK IN PRISON!!!

    Hired Goon, Apr 14, 2004
  4. Guest

    showie Guest

    get over it, there not doing any harm if you don't like
    them stop encouraging them, by posting that your asking
    for a blasting so in future why don't you start an anti
    mcngp website or Evan if you have that much time to spare
    complain to Microsoft but I think I can answer that one
    for you, they don't care you'd be lucky to Evan get a auto
    response

    showie, Apr 15, 2004
  5. Guest

    Guest Guest

    >get over it, there not doing any harm if you don't like
    >them stop encouraging them, by posting that your asking
    >for a blasting so in future why don't you start an anti
    >mcngp website or Evan if you have that much time to
    >spare complain to Microsoft but I think I can answer
    >that one for you, they don't care you'd be lucky to Evan
    >get a auto response

    This just might be a record, folks. A 70-word sentence
    with five spelling errors. Tards make me sick.
    Guest, Apr 15, 2004
  6. Guest

    Consultant Guest

    why do they make you sick? i think they are quite amusing, the goofy lil
    bastards

    Consultant, Apr 15, 2004