    Trojan Horse Downloader.Small.8.au
    How do I get rid of it. What is the best anti-virus program? One that will
    remove viruses and clean my hard drive?
    Sam Aungst, Jul 16, 2004

  2. Sam Aungst

    Mike Guest

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=e...ojan Horse Downloader.Small&btnG=Search&meta=

    > How do I get rid of it. What is the best anti-virus program? One that will
    > remove viruses and clean my hard drive?

    AVG is an excellent program but like many programs it can't do
    everything. You need to tighten the security of your system and use some
    Spyware detection software like Adaware or spybot.

    Security is a multilayered thing.

    --

    ------------------------------------

    Real email to mike. The header email is a spam trap and you will be
    blacklisted.
    Mike, Jul 16, 2004

  3. Sam Aungst

    madmax Guest

    Sam Aungst wrote:

    > I have a file in my System32 folder that I can't delete. AVG says it's a
    > Trojan Horse Downloader.Small.8.au
    > How do I get rid of it. What is the best anti-virus program? One that will
    > remove viruses and clean my hard drive?

    To help you get started with what mike said,I have links on my site to
    anti-malware programs.
    -max

    --
    To help you stay safe see: http://www.geocities.com/maxpro4u/madmax.html
    Change nomail.afraid.org to neo.rr.com so you can reply
    madmax, Jul 17, 2004
  4. Sam Aungst

    Kunaius Guest

    You need to delete the Appinit_DLL in the registry.

    "Mike" <> wrote in message
    > Sam Aungst wrote:
    >
    > > I have a file in my System32 folder that I can't delete. AVG says it's

    > > Trojan Horse Downloader.Small.8.au

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&ie=UTF-8&safe=off&q=Trojan Horse Downlo
    ader.Small&btnG=Search&meta=

    Kunaius, Jul 27, 2004