    doesn't exist cause windows start and then bug cause of lsass.exe. I have try
    to find MS-DOS Anti-Virus for sasser but I aven't find anyone who was working
    for xp-64... Any idea???
    =?Utf-8?B?Y2lyZTIwMDM=?=, Oct 7, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Y2lyZTIwMDM=?=

    NoNoBadDog! Guest

    "cire2003" <> wrote in message
    news:D...
    > When I start my computer I get this message:
    >
    > lsass.exe - Systeme error
    > Object name not found.
    >
    > I'm pratically sure that is sasser.a. I have try a lot of thing like F8
    > but
    > doesn't work. I can't even enter my computer so I can't try to go in the
    > command prompt. But, I have a disk with MS-DOS on it. When I use it and
    > try
    > to go in my C: drive, it say that C drive doesn't existe. I don't think it
    > doesn't exist cause windows start and then bug cause of lsass.exe. I have
    > try
    > to find MS-DOS Anti-Virus for sasser but I aven't find anyone who was
    > working
    > for xp-64... Any idea???

    Your hard drive is formatted in NTFS and therefore invisible to DOS. You
    cannot access it with a DOS boot disk. Someone with a little knowledge
    could build a BartPE boot disk for you, but it's like shutting the barn door
    after the horses have escaped.

    Your best bet is to format your HDD and start over. You have no one to
    blame but yourself for
    not having effective anti-virus protection on your computer. Also, if it is
    Sasser or Blaster, you have not updated your version of Windows in a very,
    very long time. Patches that prevented OS damage from Sasser/Blaster were
    released on Windows Update nearly two years ago.

    Bobby
    NoNoBadDog!, Oct 7, 2005