    how to avoid Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger infection and how to remove this
    virus from an ainfected computer
    http://darfuns.com/remove-trojan-lsas-blaster-keylogger/

    darfun, May 4, 2010

  2. darfun

    Rob Guest

    darfun <> wrote:
    > lsas.blaster.keylogger virus is a trojan that steals your personal
    > information and transmits to the remote server. Heres a tutorial on
    > how to avoid Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger infection and how to remove this
    > virus from an ainfected computer

    Be careful!
    This site suggest you to download a removal tool.
    Never download removal tools from sites that are advertised in spam
    messages like the above. They usually are malicious.

    Rob, May 4, 2010

  3. darfun <> crashed Echelon writing news:ef95b7ed-b563-
    :

    > lsas.blaster.keylogger virus is a trojan that steals your personal
    > information and transmits to the remote server. Heres a tutorial on
    > how to avoid Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger infection and how to remove this
    > virus from an ainfected computer

    This relates to Cisco how???

    --
    Bjarke Andersen

    Bjarke Andersen, May 4, 2010
  4. darfun

    Rob Guest

    Bjarke Andersen <> wrote:
    > darfun <> crashed Echelon writing news:ef95b7ed-b563-
    > :
    >
    >> lsas.blaster.keylogger virus is a trojan that steals your personal
    >> information and transmits to the remote server. Heres a tutorial on
    >> how to avoid Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger infection and how to remove this
    >> virus from an ainfected computer

    > This relates to Cisco how???

    He is a persistent spammer of nonrelated groups.
    I think it is best to avoid his information and tools.
    They probably are malicious.

    Rob, May 4, 2010
  5. darfun

    Morph Guest

    In the message <4all.nl> Rob wrote:

    | Bjarke Andersen <> wrote:
    | > darfun <> crashed Echelon writing news:ef95b7ed-b563-
    | > :
    | >
    | >> lsas.blaster.keylogger virus is a trojan that steals your personal
    | >> information and transmits to the remote server. Heres a tutorial on
    | >> how to avoid Lsas.Blaster.Keylogger infection and how to remove this
    | >> virus from an ainfected computer
    | >
    | > This relates to Cisco how???
    |
    | He is a persistent spammer of nonrelated groups.
    | I think it is best to avoid his information and tools.
    | They probably are malicious.

    Rob, he is in everyone's spam filter for a long time now.
    All I see are your replies to his messages :)

    Morph, May 4, 2010
  6. darfun

    dfinc Guest

    wrong @ Rob

    dfinc, May 17, 2010
  7. darfun

    darfun Guest

    darfun, May 29, 2010
  8. darfun

    Rob Guest

    darfun <> wrote:
    > On May 17, 10:15 am, dfinc <> wrote:
    >> wrong @ Rob

    There is only one guy wrong and that is you!

    Rob, May 29, 2010