!! LQQK !! Let's all laugh at Paige D'Winter

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Kendra Weissbein, Jun 3, 2009.

  1. http://m.floridatoday.com/news.jsp?key=183832

    Grim tales of joblessness

    BY PATRICK PETERSON
    FLORIDA TODAY
    March 08, 2009 12:00 PM

    Nicole Bischoff has lost 20 pounds over the last six months. Call it the Job
    Hunting Diet.

    To help ensure she has rent money as she searches for full-time work, the
    31-year-old sometimes won't eat.

    Hunger, she figures, is better than homelessness.

    "This month, I've run out of people to borrow from," Bischoff said. "I've
    got three-quarters of the rent, and I've got about a week to come up with
    the rest of it. I think I'm going to be OK this month. I'm hoping."

    Nearly 6,000 jobs vanished last year in Brevard County, and the hunger for
    work of nearly any sort is apparent at packed job fairs and busy temp
    agencies. In February, for example, thousands applied for 150 jobs at a new
    Kohl's Department Store in West Melbourne. Nationally, there are nearly five
    applicants for every job opening. In January, 25,069 jobless workers lived
    on the Space Coast.

    Earning a living has never been this difficult for Bischoff, of Cocoa Beach,
    who became independent at 19. Now she works only one day a week at
    Blockbuster Video and hustles up other employment by helping friends or
    working in a bar.

    Kendra Weissbein, Jun 3, 2009

  2. Kendra Weissbein

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 11:52:03 -0700, "Kendra Weissbein"
    <> wrote:

    >Subject: !! LQQK !! Let's all laugh at Paige D'Winter

    Why? When there's so many other people in this froup prime for
    laughing at?

    Evan Platt, Jun 3, 2009

  3. "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    > On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 11:52:03 -0700, "Kendra Weissbein, Purple Haired Dyke"
    > <> wrote:

    > Why? When there's so many other people in this froup prime for
    > laughing at?
    > --

    Exactly. For Example - Kendra Weissbein, PhD.

    Nicole Bischoff, Jun 3, 2009
  4. Kendra Weissbein

    Curtis Brown Guest

    "Kendra Weissbein" <> wrote in message
    > http://m.floridatoday.com/news.jsp?key=183832
    >

    > "This month, I've run out of people to borrow from,"

    > Now she works only one day a week at Blockbuster Video and hustles up
    > other employment by helping friends or working in a bar.

    Gee. Whatever happened to her posse from Stripperweb? Couldn't they send her
    a few dollars or a loaf of Webers bread???

    What a bunch of cunts. Further proof to show you that people you meet on the
    Internet are not your friends.

    Curtis Brown, Jun 3, 2009
  5. Kendra Weissbein

    Curtis Brown, Jun 3, 2009
  6. "Nicole Bischoff" <> wrote in message

    > "Evan Platt" <> wrote in message
    >> On Wed, 3 Jun 2009 11:52:03 -0700, "Kendra Weissbein, Purple Haired Dyke"
    >> <> wrote:

    >> Why? When there's so many other people in this froup prime for
    >> laughing at?
    >> --

    > Exactly. For Example - Kendra Weissbein, PhD.

    Laugh at me? You're the one that was bragging about making 2200 dollars
    shoving your tits and big fat ass in men's faces and now you're in the
    newspaper bitching about how you have to starve so you don't get evicted.

    Kendra Weissbein, Jun 3, 2009