  1. I am looking for software that will enable me to record LP and tapes to my
    PC or to cdr, any recommendations are welcome.

    Thanks.

    the lift bridge, Oct 12, 2004

  2. "the lift bridge" <> wrote in message
    >I am looking for software that will enable me to record LP and tapes to my
    >PC or to cdr, any recommendations are welcome.
    >
    > Thanks.

    Our company produces a very affordable piece of software called RIP Vinyl

    It costs only US$ 7.00.
    You can find out more from
    http://www.ripvinyl.com/?041013

    There is a free trial version, so you can see how it works before purchase,
    but remember, it inserts beeps on each track.

    Anthony Wieser
    Wieser Software Ltd

    Anthony Wieser, Oct 13, 2004

  3. the lift bridge

    Nlon Guest

    "the lift bridge" <> wrote in

    > I am looking for software that will enable me to record LP and tapes
    > to my PC or to cdr, any recommendations are welcome.
    >
    > Thanks.

    If your soundcard is half decent and has a line in you can do it direct to
    hard drive as a wav file using your windows recorder, then convert them to
    mp3 using something like dbpoweramp (free)

    Nlon, Oct 13, 2004
  4. the lift bridge

    dadiOH Guest

    the lift bridge wrote:
    > I am looking for software that will enable me to record LP and
    > tapes to my PC or to cdr, any recommendations are welcome.

    Read...

    dadiOH's dandies v3.0...

    dadiOH, Oct 13, 2004
  5. the lift bridge

    Main Guest

    There is a package called AUDIO CLEANING LAB the deluxe version comes with
    all the cables need

    It will allow you to copy and clean up any LPs Cassette etc and copy them
    back to CD in there clean format - available on line from
    www.dreamdirect.co.uk about £24.00

    Main, Oct 14, 2004