Lowepro rover AW kit vs Lowepo rover AW2

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by Mark N, Sep 14, 2003.

  1. Mark N

    Mark N Guest

    The new Lowepro rover AW2 has come out recently and is similar to the old
    rover AW except for the integral harness.

    At Jessops (UK) they sell the new rover AW2 for £109 and the old rover AW
    (inc deluxe harness) for £95 as a clearance item

    Which is the better buy. Im currently leaning towards the old AW since i can
    remove the harness and will have the foundation of a S&F system whereas with
    the AW2 i cannot

    Are there any reasons why the AW2 is preferable over the old AW

    Cheers, Mark

    www.derbyshire-butterflies.co.uk

    Mark N, Sep 14, 2003

  2. Mark N

    Mark N Guest

    oops, just read my post and i meant to add the word 'rover' before AW and
    AW2.

    Mark N, Sep 14, 2003