Lowdes in the News again

Discussion in 'MCSE' started by Bigus Dickus, Feb 19, 2006.

  1. Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 19, 2006

  2. Bigus Dickus

    LRM Guest

    "Bigus Dickus" <> wrote in message
    news:%...
    > This time it's about his Nazi Penguins:
    >
    > http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11434148/

    That little guy could have used the chip mentioned in the subsequent thread.

    --
    LRM
    MCNGP 7^2

    LRM, Feb 19, 2006

  3. Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > That little guy could have used the chip mentioned in the subsequent
    > thread.

    But then wouldn't he be one of the Jewish Penguins?

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 19, 2006
  4. Bigus Dickus

    lowdes Guest

    Bigus Dickus the next wanna be MCNGP, good luck :) I wish i could set my
    goal in life as becoming an MCNGP.

    lowdes, Feb 19, 2006
  5. Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Bigus Dickus the next wanna be MCNGP, good luck :) I wish i could set my
    > goal in life as becoming an MCNGP.

    The only goal in life that you should have lowdes is to get a life. Now you
    lazy a$$fsuking cheater, go grab your Jewish Penguins and climb back in
    mommy's bed....latch on to a nipple and svckle til you die on her rotting
    corpse.

    --
    Bigus Dickus
    MCNGP....it's not just a 50-pack, it's a support group!

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 19, 2006
  6. Bigus Dickus

    lowdes Guest

    Do you wanna fight?

    lowdes, Feb 19, 2006
  7. Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus Guest

    > Do you wanna fight?

    Sorry, I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

    --
    Bigus Dickus

    Bigus Dickus, Feb 19, 2006
  8. Bigus Dickus