    Sly Guest

    who here is the best at making a poster feel like total crap, i nominate
    John Holmes
    Sly, Jun 25, 2005

  2. Sly

    Ionizer Guest

    "Sly" <> wrote in message
    news:zBdve.87806$x96.2401@attbi_s72...
    > who here is the best at making a poster feel like total crap, i
    > nominate
    > John Holmes

    If you have low self esteem and feel like total crap, the problem is
    entirely yours. Nominate yourself.

    --
    Ian.
    Ionizer, Jun 25, 2005

  3. Sly

    Sly Guest

    no low self esteem here, i think the guys funny, love his comebacks and how
    he pokes fun

    Sly, Jun 25, 2005
  4. Sly

    John Holmes Guest

    "Sly" <> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > who here is the best at making a poster feel like total crap, i nominate
    > John Holmes

    You're new to this froup, eh, you glutinous heap of worm-infested over-ripe
    tomatoes ?

    --
    Your mother was a prolific Traffic Warden who ran a bogus university in an
    illegal drinking establishment in New Guinea.
    John Holmes, Jun 25, 2005
  5. Sly

    Sly Guest

    you rock

    Sly, Jun 25, 2005
  6. Sly

    Sly Guest

    Re: I need help.. I can't go on like this. Am I mad?

    Sly, <>, the fat cream-puff who wants a sissy boy-scout to

    Sly, Jun 25, 2005
  7. Sly

    Sly Guest

    Re: AM I ALONE?!?

    Sly, <>, the cross-eyed payoff-queen who thirsts for a
    hedonistic trans-fag to implement groping around the grotto and stench

    Sly, Jun 25, 2005
  8. Sly

    Sly Guest

    Re: Sly, the dirty little turd-burglar pisser

    Sly, <>, the skinny arse-pirate who pines for a burly
    leatherdyke with an unyielding blow stick to carry out crude dick sucking,

    Sly, Jun 25, 2005
  9. Sly

    Sly Guest

    Re: Sly, the dirty little turd-burglar pisser

    John Holmes kicks ass

    Sly, Jun 25, 2005
  10. Sly

    John Holmes Guest

    "Sly" <> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > you rock

    There's more, you dumb flob of pureed hemorrhoids.

    --
    Your mother was a god-awful vegetable who assembled plastic scale model
    kits of industrial appliances in petrol stations.
    John Holmes, Jun 25, 2005
  11. Sly

    John Holmes Guest

    Re: Sly, the dirty little turd-burglar pisser

    "Sly" <> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Holmes kicks ass

    That wasn't me, you blunt crock of fossilized donkey droppings.
    I have to go out now to get me some beer. I'll insult you later, OK?

    --
    Your mother was a vomitous washroom attendant who used to do cow
    impressions in disused warehouses.
    John Holmes, Jun 25, 2005
  12. Sly

    Sly Guest

    Re: Sly, the dirty little turd-burglar pisser

    my hero

    Sly, Jun 25, 2005
  13. Sly

    Sly Guest

    Re: you need a pretty deep hole to take this much cock!

    Sly, <>, the sturdy cross-wired transvestite who requires
    a destitute gay-trader with a virile botty broom to hand out demeaning lewd

    Sly, Jun 25, 2005
  14. Sly

    Sly Guest

    Re: dirty old man, Sly, wants tranny surprise

    Sly, <>, the die-hard drama-queen who begs for a gender
    disphoric sodomist with a full-gorged ass feeder to enact exhibitionistic

    Sly, Jun 25, 2005
  15. Sly

    Sly Guest

    Re: dirty old man, Sly, wants tranny surprise

    lol

    Sly, Jun 25, 2005
  16. Sly

    John Holmes Guest

    Re: Sly, the dirty little turd-burglar pisser

    "Sly" <> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > my hero

    You couldn't get a clue during the clue mating season in a field full of
    horny clues if you smeared your body with clue musk and did the clue mating
    dance, eh???

    --
    Your mother was a hypochondriacal hamster who used to be violently and
    copiously sick in disused mines.
    John Holmes, Jun 25, 2005
  17. Sly

    John Hurkett Guest

    I nominate SCROTE -

    John Hurkett, Jun 25, 2005
  18. Sly

    Dave Guest

    John Hurkett wrote:
    > I nominate SCROTE -
    > "Sly" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>who here is the best at making a poster feel like total crap, i nominate
    >>John Holmes

    I nominate me :

    Dave, Jun 25, 2005
  19. Sly

    John Holmes Guest

    Dave <> blabbered in 24hoursupport.helpdesk:

    > John Hurkett wrote:
    >> I nominate SCROTE -
    >> "Sly" <> wrote in message
    >>
    >>>who here is the best at making a poster feel like total crap, i

    nominate
    >>>John Holmes
    >>>

    > I nominate me :

    I agree.

    --
    Your mother was an infuriating fast-food restaurant worker who burnt
    rubber dog turds on an uninhabited island.
    John Holmes, Jun 25, 2005
  20. Sly

    unwashed Guest

    What are the symptoms/indications of "low self esteem"?-
    Buffer over run?
    memory dump?
    System crashes?
    Do you have enough RAM?