    me?

    --
    - Mama Bear
    Mama Bear, Jan 3, 2007

  2. Mama Bear

    ray Guest

    "Mama Bear" <> wrote in message
    news:Xns98ACD3E58BFF2Mama@216.196.97.142...
    > Where can I get the lowest cost laptop for the car, that's still sturdy,
    > has a DVD and USB ports, and can run Streets & Trips with a GPS module for
    > me?
    >

    > --
    > - Mama Bear

    Where have you looked already?
    Which price comparison sites have you used?
    Which discount code sites have you used?
    Which reviews have you read?

    That hopefully will get you thinking for yourself a bit more.
    ray, Jan 3, 2007

  3. Mama Bear

    Evan Platt Guest

    On Tue, 02 Jan 2007 21:49:49 -0600, Mama Bear <>
    wrote:

    >Where can I get the lowest cost laptop for the car, that's still sturdy,
    >has a DVD and USB ports, and can run Streets & Trips with a GPS module for
    >me?

    See the thread:

    Subject: Need a laptop for the car
    From: Mama Bear <>

    Ohhhhh. Deja vu.
    Evan Platt, Jan 3, 2007
  4. Mama Bear

    Guest

    Home Based Part time Online job,

    Looking for a Real Work At Home Job?
    Get paid For Completed Work..
    No More relying on commissions
    Would you like to earn money from home for completing various clerical
    based projects and assignments from home?
    You are not required to sell, or recruit but are simply paid to type
    ads and other media!
    You can also response to this message.
    Fillup the below information for further Information.
    Name :
    E-mail Address :
    Phone no:

    Call : 2390177 / 9841206820
    Check it out for more information
    http://www.max-online.biz/idevaffiliate/idevaffiliate.php?id=749
    , Jan 3, 2007
  5. Mama Bear

    Jos. Wheeler Guest

    "Mama Bear" <> wrote in message
    > Where can I get the lowest cost laptop for the car, that's still sturdy,
    > has a DVD and USB ports, and can run Streets & Trips with a GPS module for
    > me?
    >

    > --
    > - Mama Bear

    I picked up an Acer Aspire 3650 series at a local Micro Center in Atlanta--
    Celeron M, 512 mem, 60 gig HD, CD/DVD, wireless, 15.4 widescreen, etc. for
    $389 plus tax. Got $100 back for opening a Micro Center Visa card for the
    purchase.

    So....out the door for $300 with a pretty decent computer-- except for the
    stupid way Acer has is set up- half the HD partitioned for backup and the
    lack of restore CDs-- using a hidden partition instead.

    Fightin' Joe
    Jos. Wheeler, Jan 3, 2007