    it wisely. Thinking of Microsoft MCSA series, plus
    Transcert exams/flash (videos?) and Que Exam Gear. Thanks
    for your help.
    Bob, Oct 7, 2003

  2. Bob

    Murphy Guest

    Hi!
    I did my MCSE only using M$ "blue kits" (official M$ course materials).

    Mur

    Murphy, Oct 7, 2003

  3. Bob

    JaR Guest

    "Murphy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    > I did my MCSE only using M$ "blue kits" (official M$ course materials).

    I used Syngress and other books checked out from local library, Measure-ups,
    and an inexpensive home net with 1 Athlon and three old P11 boxen with a
    $30.00 4 port switch.

    But I'm a cheap sucker ;->

    J.R. Jones
    A+ Net+ MCSA MCNGP #............................42
    JaR, Oct 7, 2003
  4. "Murphy" <> wrote in message
    > Hi!
    > I did my MCSE only using M$ "blue kits" (official M$ course materials).
    >
    > Mur

    That's not entirely true, now is it, Mur?

    --
    Fris "The Czech's in the male" bee® MCNGP #13

    http://www.mcngp.tk
    The MCNGP Team - We're here to help
    Frisbee® MCNGP, Oct 8, 2003
  5. Bob

    Noyield Guest

    Good question....I am wondering the same thing. I want to
    get my mcsa but I am wondering whether to go the self
    study route or to take classes. If anyone has any insight
    into this it would be greatly appreciated. I am on a bit
    of a budget.

    Noyield, Oct 12, 2003
  6. Bob

    Lady Guest

    Try self-study first. If that doesn't work, then take classes. If you visit
    www.amazon.com you can purchase MS Press Training Kits for the exams you
    want.

    Afterwards, visit purchase some good practice questions like
    www.selftestsoftware.com or www.measureup.com to get and understanding of
    the exam format.

    Lady, Oct 12, 2003
  7. Bob