    Windows XP Pro/Registry to remedy this.

    Thanks in advance for your help.

    Serge
    feurio, Jul 17, 2009

  2. Hi
    It can be distance, noise, "lame" wireless hardware.
    Very rarely it has to do with the OS. Check the TCP.Stack configuration.
    Optimizing the TCP/IP Stack - http://www.ezlan.net/Internet_Speed.html
    Otherwise, try to exchange Wireless cards, and see if it get better. If it
    does, get a new card instead of the "Lame" one.
    Jack (MS, MVP-Networking).

    Jack [MVP-Networking], Jul 17, 2009

  3. feurio

    feurio Guest

    Thanks alot, Jack. I repaired the stack; now it reads 4.74 Mbps.

    feurio, Jul 18, 2009