Love " The Killers" See Them On Stage at the V Festival 2007

Discussion in 'Digital Photography' started by jilljones99@googlemail.com, Sep 26, 2007.

  1. Guest

    The Killers On Stage at the V Festival 2007

    After two massive albums and near constant airplay on Virgin Radio,
    we're pretty sure that you don't need any introduction to the main
    headliners of V Festival. Closing the Main Stage on Sunday, this is
    The Killers.

    The Killers On Stage Looking Out On The Crowd At The V Festival By
    Torey MundkouskyBrandon Flowers By Torey MundkouskyBrandon Flowers 2
    By Torey MundkouskyBrandon Flowers 3 By Torey Mundkousky

    With Glastonbury and T in the Park under their belts, as well as
    numerous others across the world, they've already headlined loads of
    festivals this summer but this has got to be the best one.

    Yes The Killers " 3 live tracks " from V Festival 2007

    Despite being a mormon, Brandon Flowers, lead singer of The Killers
    admits to having the odd cheeky drink and a fag now and then

    www.vfestival2008.blogspot.com/

    P.S Love the pictures two.X

    , Sep 26, 2007

  2. Rich Guest

    Re: Love " The Killers" See Them On Stage at the V Festival 2007

    On Sep 26, 8:28 am, wrote:
    > The Killers On Stage at the V Festival 2007
    >
    > After two massive albums and near constant airplay on Virgin Radio,
    > we're pretty sure that you don't need any introduction to the main
    > headliners of V Festival. Closing the Main Stage on Sunday, this is
    > The Killers.
    >
    > The Killers On Stage Looking Out On The Crowd At The V Festival By
    > Torey MundkouskyBrandon Flowers By Torey MundkouskyBrandon Flowers 2
    > By Torey MundkouskyBrandon Flowers 3 By Torey Mundkousky
    >
    > With Glastonbury and T in the Park under their belts, as well as
    > numerous others across the world, they've already headlined loads of
    > festivals this summer but this has got to be the best one.
    >
    > Yes The Killers " 3 live tracks " from V Festival 2007
    >
    > Despite being a mormon, Brandon Flowers, lead singer of The Killers
    > admits to having the odd cheeky drink and a fag now and then
    >
    > www.vfestival2008.blogspot.com/
    >
    > P.S Love the pictures two.X

    F--- off shill.

    Rich, Sep 26, 2007