    Fred Guest

    Anybody know if Lotus Smartsuite 97 works with Windows Xp Home?
    Have tried searching the Microsoft compatabilty site.

    Fred, Nov 19, 2005

  2. Fred

    Richard Guest

    --
    Richard Woollacott
    Please look at http://www.sri-lanka.org.uk

    Richard, Nov 19, 2005

  3. Fred

    why? Guest

    On Sat, 19 Nov 2005 12:16:44 +0000 (UTC), Fred wrote:

    >Anybody know if Lotus Smartsuite 97 works with Windows Xp Home?
    >Have tried searching the Microsoft compatabilty site.

    It wouldn't be IBM would it?

    You didn't miss this?

    http://www-306.ibm.com/software/lotus/
    Check the A-Z product listings and support.

    Flash: Using Lotus SmartSuite with Microsoft Windows XP
    Flash (Alert)

    Abstract
    A knowledge collection about using Lotus SmartSuite with the Microsoft
    Windows XP operating system is now available.

    Content
    This focused compilation of documents includes information about
    planning your upgrade to the latest version of Lotus SmartSuite, as well
    as documents to help troubleshoot known issues. For more information,
    refer to the document titled "Knowledge Collection: Using Lotus
    SmartSuite with Microsoft Windows XP" (#7006485).

    You check the Lotus Software site , read the details yourself about
    which versions the article reders to.

    Me

    why?, Nov 19, 2005
  4. Fred wrote:
    > Anybody know if Lotus Smartsuite 97 works with Windows Xp Home?
    > Have tried searching the Microsoft compatabilty site.

    Millenium Smartsuite certainly does, with the exception of Approach.
    There's a known (unfixed) compatability issue.

    --
    Registered Linux User no 240308
    Reply address is a spamtrap

    Gordon Burgess-Parker, Nov 21, 2005