    rule which says "forward all mail from inbox to "

    Any ideas? Also, would this work if certain privildges have been took off
    from the administrator at the office?
    Continental Translations, Jun 29, 2004

  2. Continental Translations

    Brian Guest

    "Continental Translations" <> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:cbrr79$ij8$...
    > I've just been looking for a Lotus Notes NG but couldn't find one so

    thought
    > I would ask here.
    >
    > I have an email address in an office which I only go to once a week. For
    > security reasons, we cannot access this email account from home.

    Therefore,
    > I am trying to find a way of automatically forwarding all emails that get
    > sent to that account in the office to my home account.
    >
    > The email application is Lotus Notes. So, what I am after is a kinda

    message
    > rule which says "forward all mail from inbox to "
    >
    > Any ideas? Also, would this work if certain privildges have been took off
    > from the administrator at the office?

    if your pc is turned off while you are out of office then you will have to
    ask your admin to forward them from the office's mail server.. if it stays
    on then
    read this
    http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/ab/impexp/impexp-12.html
    Brian, Jun 29, 2004

  3. Continental Translations

    Brian Guest

    "Brian" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > "Continental Translations" <> schrieb im
    > Newsbeitrag news:cbrr79$ij8$...
    > > I've just been looking for a Lotus Notes NG but couldn't find one so

    > thought
    > > I would ask here.
    > >
    > > I have an email address in an office which I only go to once a week. For
    > > security reasons, we cannot access this email account from home.

    > Therefore,
    > > I am trying to find a way of automatically forwarding all emails that

    get
    > > sent to that account in the office to my home account.
    > >
    > > The email application is Lotus Notes. So, what I am after is a kinda

    > message
    > > rule which says "forward all mail from inbox to "
    > >
    > > Any ideas? Also, would this work if certain privildges have been took

    off
    > > from the administrator at the office?
    > >

    > if your pc is turned off while you are out of office then you will have to
    > ask your admin to forward them from the office's mail server.. if it stays
    > on then
    > read this
    > http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/ab/impexp/impexp-12.html

    oops wrong link
    http://www.perryland.com/lotus2.html is right.. but i doubt that your pc
    stays on anyway in the office.. but your admin can do this for you.
    Brian, Jun 29, 2004
  4. It is not an individual PC but a network of PCs which I log on to any!

    As far as i'm aware, all PCs stay on 24-7

    Continental Translations, Jun 29, 2004
  5. Continental Translations

    Williams Guest

    "Continental Translations" <> wrote in message
    > I've just been looking for a Lotus Notes NG but couldn't find one so

    thought
    > I would ask here.

    comp.groupware.lotus-notes.

    > I have an email address in an office which I only go to once a week. For
    > security reasons, we cannot access this email account from home.

    Therefore,
    > I am trying to find a way of automatically forwarding all emails that get
    > sent to that account in the office to my home account.

    Ask your office tech.

    Williams, Jun 29, 2004
  6. Continental Translations

    Brian Guest

    "Continental Translations" <> schrieb im
    Newsbeitrag news:cbruih$qkh$...

    > > "Brian" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > > >
    > > > "Continental Translations" <> schrieb im
    > > > Newsbeitrag news:cbrr79$ij8$...
    > > > thought

    > For
    > > > Therefore,

    that
    > > get

    > > > message

    took
    > > off
    > > > >

    > > > if your pc is turned off while you are out of office then you will

    have
    > > > ask your admin to forward them from the office's mail server.. if it

    > stays
    > > > on then
    > > > read this
    > > > http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/ab/impexp/impexp-12.html
    > > >

    > > oops wrong link
    > > http://www.perryland.com/lotus2.html is right.. but i doubt that your pc
    > > stays on anyway in the office.. but your admin can do this for you.

    yes .. i gathered that.. thats why i said if your pc does get turned off
    your sys admin would have to do it.. read the last link i posted and see if
    that helps.. otherwise ask your admin to forward them.
    Brian, Jun 29, 2004
  7. Continental Translations

    zxcvbob Guest

    Continental Translations wrote:

    > I've just been looking for a Lotus Notes NG but couldn't find one so thought
    > I would ask here.
    >
    > I have an email address in an office which I only go to once a week. For
    > security reasons, we cannot access this email account from home. Therefore,
    > I am trying to find a way of automatically forwarding all emails that get
    > sent to that account in the office to my home account.
    >
    > The email application is Lotus Notes. So, what I am after is a kinda message
    > rule which says "forward all mail from inbox to "
    >
    > Any ideas? Also, would this work if certain privildges have been took off
    > from the administrator at the office?

    From your inbox, pull-down Actions->Tools->Out_of_Office (or just
    Tools->Out_of_Office, depending on what version of Notes you are running
    and your preferences.) From here you should be able to set up mail
    forwarding. Just tell Notes that you are always out of the office and
    it will forward all your mail and leave a copy in your inbox. HTH

    Bob
    zxcvbob, Jun 29, 2004
  8. Continental Translations wrote:

    > I've just been looking for a Lotus Notes NG but couldn't find one so thought
    > I would ask here.

    Where have you been looking?

    comp.groupware.lotus-notes.admin
    comp.groupware.lotus-notes.apps