    Does anyone know if Lotus Notes 5 client runs under XP64?

    I suspect I'm just going to have to try it and see but wanted to see if
    anyone knew beforehand
    Ash Ridley, Sep 18, 2005

  2. Andre Da Costa, Sep 18, 2005

  3. Ash Ridley

    Bo Persson Guest

    "Andre Da Costa" <> skrev i meddelandet
    news:...
    > If it uses a 32 bit installer, it should run fine.
    > --
    > Andre
    > Extended64 | http://www.extended64.com
    > FAQ for MS AntiSpy
    > "Ash Ridley" <-ridley.net> wrote in message
    >> Does anyone know if Lotus Notes 5 client runs under XP64?
    >>
    >> I suspect I'm just going to have to try it and see but wanted to
    >> see if
    >> anyone knew beforehand

    There might be a problem with any version of XP, 32 or 64 bit.

    When we moved from Windows NT to XP, one prerequisite was to upgrade
    from Notes 5 to Notes 6.

    Bo Persson
    Bo Persson, Sep 18, 2005
  4. Ash Ridley

    Ash Ridley Guest

    Well it seems to run fin on X64

    Now if only MS would hurry up and release an ISA client for X64 I could
    actually get round to using it!

    Ash Ridley, Oct 11, 2005
  5. On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 13:41:57 +0100, Ash Ridley
    <> wrote:

    > Well it seems to run fin on X64

    Wow, that's a good reason in itself to upgrade to x64, however, I don't
    see how a operating system upgrade can fix such a buggy and badly lashed
    program like Lotus Notes V4 (and v6, 6.5, 7 ).
    Mark Gillespie, Oct 11, 2005
  6. :)

    --
    Charlie.